sybdragon

man made force field around the earth now

Such interesting stuff going on around the world.

After the vid, I had to go check into this. And this is what came up in my searching. What I found interesting anyway. :) 

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/stories/earth-has-new-man-made-protective-force-field

Snippet: It turns out that our communications using very low frequency radio signals, such when radio telescopes are transmitted from the ground and are used to communicate with submarines, have been leaking out into space and interacting with electrons and ions there. This interaction has resulted in a sort of VFL (Very Low Frequency) "bubble" that completely enshrouds our planet.

“A number of experiments and observations have figured out that, under the right conditions, radio communications signals in the VLF frequency range can in fact affect the properties of the high-energy radiation environment around the Earth,” Phil Erickson, one of the scientists involved, said in a statement.

Normally, man-made radio bubbles might seem like bad news, a kind of cosmic pollution. But these artificial bubbles actually have been secretly working in our favor, adding another layer of protection from dangerous solar storms. The result is a "Star Trek"-like invisible shield that could potentially be manipulated to be turned up or down depending on the level of protection we might need. end snippet.

And of course this showed up too. Interesting huh? The HAARP wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

A pdf on electromagnetic waves. http://www.wright.edu/~guy.vandegrift/openstaxphysics/chaps/24 Electromagnetic waves.pdf

And there is this... A patent by Boeing for a Star Wars type of shield. A bubble if you will. It protects from shockwaves but not physical objects. Guess that could help some in some type of situations... Dunno.... Sounds like if a piece of shrapnel hit ya, you might as well get the shock with it huh? :gsbrnint:  Ok, ok, that's a bad, off taste joke there but it was funny. :gsbrnint:

https://www.cnet.com/news/boeing-patents-star-wars-style-force-fields/

Snippet: A new patent granted to aircraft, defense and security company Boeing is taking its cues from science fiction. Just like the glowing energy shields seen protecting troops, machines and even spacecraft in Star Wars and Star Trek, the design -- named "Method and system for shockwave attenuation via electromagnetic arc" -- uses energy to deflect potential damage.

As it is described, the system is not designed to prevent direct impact from shells or shrapnel; rather, it is designed to protect a target -- such as a vehicle or building -- from the damaging effects of shockwaves from a nearby impact.  end snippet....

So what would they want with a shield around the planet? And this shield has been pushing against the Van Allen belt and pushing the Van Allen belt away from the Earth where it was from what? time eternal until the 1960s? So in the 1960s they noticed this? Or in the 1960s... How's the weather? How's that radiation from the sun and all that? I mean.... is all this related? Is this why they are putting a metal layer above our heads in chemtrails? To replace some of the protection that we have lost by pushing out the Van Allen belt? Go to around 1:24 or so and listen to him tell you this stuff.... I didn't find that in any of the articles and I'm not sure where he got the info but I like this guy. He comes up with some good dots and he doesn't even realize it. :) 

The Van Allen belt... What sticks in my mind is the fact that NASA has admitted that we can not go through this belt because of the radiation and there is no way for us to shield ourselves from this radiation and we would die of radiation sickness. No questions about how did they get to the moon please. We all know that was fake. Even the moon rock given to some EU country was fake and that was so embarrassing to me but no one else seemed to notice that little screw up. And those astronauts that went to the moon all lived to a ripe old age and died of natural causes. So.....

Why would they want to move the Van Allen belt? Is that what is making the sun so strong? This looks to be a big rabbit hole if anyone wants to investigate it. Just looked interesting and promising. A dot I will store until I get more dots. :) 

• Like 3

If y'all haven't noticed.... I am not a good thread sitter. If someone else wants to???? I just thought this was interesting... And I had nowhere to drop it. :) 

32 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Very interesting, thanks.

I thought so. I keep running into little dots about outer space. And then there is this vid I am going to watch and a few others that sound interesting. This vid tells you about them finding the coding or the end of the universe and coding there. The computer code. Now... if this is a simulation like what the physics is saying.... This universe is finite and ends... Soooo I don't understand it all but... We can not leave this place. We can not go outside of the coding that is here. Simulation. I keep coming back to this. I am not a cartoon. I am a soul having a physical experience. But I am digressing as I am arguing with myself ya might say. :gsbrnint:

So if we put aside the flat earth theory and some others and go with the earth is a planet that is surrounded by space. Let's start there. Because that is the only way we can get a Van Allen belt unless you want to say it's the bubble that keeps us from the water in the firmament. The waters divided according to the bible and I have heard some say that space is not void. It's liquid. So say we are a floating ball or whatever you want to.

The Van Allen belt is suppose to be so radioactive that it eats the electronics before the ship can get through it. And they have nothing to shield humans from this radiation. You will die.

Let's go with NASA at the moment. The sun and moon and all the other planets are on the other side of this Van Allen belt. We can not get through it. And I am not so sure they can get their equipment through it.

If you take all these little dots... Put them together... You can get the idea that they are trying to push the Van Allen belt out past the moon and other planets so the sun can not shine on them. The Van Allen belt obviously provides some type of protection to the earth. It seems that as they push it outwards, the earth is getting scorched by the sun rays. The moon looks closer. The clouds are dropping and have been for a little while... The sun has changed it's course. But I am digressing from the point I wanted to make. What if they are pushing out the Van Allen belt to bring the moon in closer so they can colonize it? Trump wants to go to Mars.

Anyway, here is the vid I am going to re-watch because I didn't pay much attention to it the first time. I was playing a game. lol But I caught some interesting things I want to listen to... I can download into another universe/dimension if I want to according to this guy. And he says physics can prove it... Sooo... interesting stuff.

We live in interesting times that's for sure. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Snippet: It turns out that our communications using very low frequency radio signals, such when radio telescopes are transmitted from the ground and are used to communicate with submarines, have been leaking out into space and interacting with electrons and ions there. This interaction has resulted in a sort of VFL (Very Low Frequency) "bubble" that completely enshrouds our planet.

You should question the explanation why this bubble was created and how it effects us. A web search for the effects of VLF on the human brain is very revealing. Just saying.

Quote taken from the video:

0:37

But while most of the signals are sent down into the deep, dark waters, some signals also float into the atmosphere, resulting in something called a VLF bubble that surrounds the earth. The VLF bubble extends all the way to the inner edge of the Van Allen radiation belts, 3 belts that have energetic charged particles held by Earth’s magnetic field. The interaction between the VLF bubble and the radiation belts results in the artificial barrier that we’re talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYk61PkPO5M

VLF waves get reflected by the earth ionoshere. Here is the way that video is spreading disinfo:

"... resulting in something called a VLF bubble that surrounds the earth."   --  correct

"The VLF bubble extends all the way to the inner edge of the Van Allen radiation belts, ..."   --  wrong

ELF/VLF waves are largely reflected at the D region of the Earth's ionosphere (60-90 km altitude); on the other hand the Van Allen belt is much further away (warning: quote from NASA):

But generally the inner belt stretches from 400 to 6,000 miles above Earth's surface and the outer belt stretches from 8,400 to 36,000 miles above Earth's surface.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

Edit: I just found several articles talking about man-made VLF waves interacting with the van Allen belts -- but I still don't buy it. But you should notice the wording: "Scientists speculate ..."

Scientists speculate the VLF bubble is keeping the Van Allen Belts at bay—that if there were no human VLF transmissions, it would be much closer to Earth. History backs this up. Looking at satellite data on the Van Allen Belts in the 1960's, when VLF waves were even more limited than they are today, they were closer to Earth.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/solar-system/a26552/vlf-frequencies-affecting-space/

Edited by roamer
  • Like 3

So reading the first article. BTW, Thanks for these. https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

Snippet: This scattering effect is fairly weak and might not be enough to keep the electrons at the boundary in place, except for a quirk of geometry: The radiation belt electrons move incredibly quickly, but not toward Earth. Instead, they move in giant loops around Earth. The Van Allen Probes data show that in the direction toward Earth, the most energetic electrons have very little motion at all – just a gentle, slow drift that occurs over the course of months. This is a movement so slow and weak that it can be rebuffed by the scattering caused by the plasmasphere.

This also helps explain why – under extreme conditions, when an especially strong solar wind or a giant solar eruption such as a coronal mass ejection sends clouds of material into near-Earth space – the electrons from the outer belt can be pushed into the usually-empty slot region between the belts.

"The scattering due to the plasmapause is strong enough to create a wall at the inner edge of the outer Van Allen Belt," said Baker. "But a strong solar wind event causes the plasmasphere boundary to move inward."

A massive inflow of matter from the sun can erode the outer plasmasphere, moving its boundaries inward and allowing electrons from the radiation belts the room to move further inward too. end snippet...

Soooo the solar winds can not get to us? Why are they so worried about those little bursts heading towards us if they can not get through the Van Allen belt? And why did they make everyone go digital so they could take the VLF signals? What are they going to do with these VLF signals? So many questions that this brings up. It also is proving that we are trapped. Some say we are on a prison planet. The Van Allen belt makes a good fence if we can not go through it. Just musing here.....

Now if this is true... This freaks me out some I have to admit.... Your other article... http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/solar-system/a26552/vlf-frequencies-affecting-space/

Snippet: The knowledge that mankind has built something that's affecting space means, hypothetically, a chance for further modification. They could cleanse our atmosphere of excess radiation, a hazard along the route to mass space travel. If that gets to be the case, expect VLF wavelengths to become a lot more famous. end snippet...

What happens if the Van Allen belt goes away? It stops electrons from hitting us and who knows what those electrons will do to us. And then you have them messing with 'entangle' particles. So much stuff on the microscopic if not smaller level that will affect us in ways they don't know. They have already discovered that their little computer simulations of the DNA tweaking did not pick up any of the mutations that they are seeing. And these mutations are inheritable and changed the genome. So what changes to the genome will these electrons do to us if they are allowed in? And by default... You could say that the people saying we are on a prison planet have it correct. We are enclosed and can not escape. :gsbrnint:

20 hours ago, sybdragon said:

If you take all these little dots... Put them together... You can get the idea that they are trying to push the Van Allen belt out past the moon and other planets so the sun can not shine on them. The Van Allen belt obviously provides some type of protection to the earth. It seems that as they push it outwards, the earth is getting scorched by the sun rays. The moon looks closer. The clouds are dropping and have been for a little while... The sun has changed it's course. But I am digressing from the point I wanted to make. What if they are pushing out the Van Allen belt to bring the moon in closer so they can colonize it? Trump wants to go to Mars.

Okay, here's what I know:
The Earth is slightly egg shaped, the Moon is heavily protected, Mars is sparsely inhabited and Earth is a prison planet.
So now why would they be pushing back the Van Allen belt other than to expand the prison a bit? Perhaps to allow 'them' more movement but I don't think it's for us.
I tend to think it's something along the lines of what Roamer is suggesting: That they're doing it, if their doing it on purpose, for more control over our minds, bodies and souls.

* I didn't watch the video yet, will do in a little while.

• Like 1

A fact which was not mentioned in the video: ELF / VLF waves (ELF = "Extreme Low Frequency", VLF = "Very Low Frequency") have an influence on the human body and the human brain. The WHO (World Health Organization) has published papers about the risks of ELF / VLF on human health -- this says a lot.

In 1996, the World Health Organization (WHO) established the International Electromagnetic Fields Project to investigate potential health risks associated with technologies emitting EMF. A WHO Task Group recently concluded a review of the health implications of ELF fields (WHO, 2007).

source: WHO, "Electromagnetic fields and public health"

A quote from the same article -- emphasis mine:

A number of other adverse health effects have been studied for possible association with ELF magnetic field exposure. These include other childhood cancers, cancers in adults, depression, suicide, cardiovascular disorders, reproductive dysfunction, developmental disorders, immunological modifications, neurobehavioural effects and neurodegenerative disease.

Edited by roamer

The Schumann resonance is like a natural heartbeat of the Earth; its frequency is nearly constant (contrary to New Age folklore) but its intensity varies considerably, because this resonance is generated and excited by lightning discharges. The link between this natural heartbeat of the Earth and the human body -- especially the human brain --  is very important. Even the WHO admits that these frequencies have an impact on human health; this was the reason why I quoted that WHO paper in my previous post.

Schumann's Resonances and Human Psychobiology

Lewis B. Hainsworth of Western Australia first recognized the relationship of brain wave frequencies to naturally circulating rhythmic signals, known as Schumann's Resonances (SR), in the space between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere.

[...]

This environmental rhythm -- the fundamental driving system for all life on our small blue planet -- is jeopardized by human manipulations of the ionosphere, such as project HAARP.  It is dangerous to fool with Mother Nature as the results of ozone depletion and other ecological calamities have shown.  It might be easy to see that such survival risks don't balance alleged benefits, but targeted research on potential problem areas has been virtually non-existent.

[...]

Further, variations in them can produce mild to disastrous health and behavioral changes.  These waves probably help regulate our bodies' internal clock, affect sleep patterns (REM), and hormonal secretion. The nature of the applied stimulus makes it difficult to identify the responses directly, as they are most likely to occur in the form of stress-related conditions.  They will therefore, show up as drastic increases in mental disturbance, anti-social behavior, psycho-somatic conditions, and neurological disturbances.   Some electrical field phenomena have already been linked with abnormal cell growth and a decrease in immuno-competency.

[...]

Our planet is surrounded by a layer of electrically charged particles called the ionosphere.  The lower layer of the ionosphere is roughly 80 km from the crust; this charged layer is known to reflect radio waves.  Bombardment by HAARP signals "pushes" out this boundary layer, thus altering the natural pulsating rhythm. Natural fluctuations in frequency occur daily, by the lunar month, and in response to solar flares.

<snip>

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/schumann/schumann.htm

Edited by roamer

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.