Ukshep

Planet X on livecam right now!

Just now, majoga said:

Does this mean I shouldn't bother cutting the grass?

Probably since it is on several cameras.... Less chance of it being explained away I imagine!

They said we would start seeing Planet X some time before the fly by.....

2  or 3  or 4 months.........I have heard October.......

THIS IS EXCITING.......Maybe 2 out of every 3 humans will be toast......:coffeetime:

Just now, marlowe said:

They said we would start seeing Planet X some time before the fly by.....

2  or 3  or 4 months.........I have heard October.......

THIS IS EXCITING.......Maybe 2 out of every 3 humans will be toast......:coffeetime:

Puts us just before Christmas. Making everything else a distraction...

Wasn't this supposed to be our last Christmas? 2016's Christmas too!

Matches up...

7 minutes ago, majoga said:

Does this mean I shouldn't bother cutting the grass?

get a chicken tractor instead  :)   Never mow again and dozens and dozens of delcious eggs while we wait for these lens flares to destroy life as we know it.    You got some time yet :)

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

get a chicken tractor instead  :)   Never mow again and dozens and dozens of delcious eggs while we wait for these lens flares to destroy life as we know it.    You got some time yet :)

But....not the same lens flare on several camera's moving like it is an object in the sky...... therefore..... it has to actually be in the sky, Otherwise the lens flare would change position depending on angle of camera and its position to light? ..... right?

All different locations, with different angles and setups, All have the same object regardless of the same hue.... Chance of lens flare batch coincidence.... highly unlikely...??

Lens flare, really, I'm not kidding.  Why? ...and why do they each have it?  It's most likely due to the fact that it occurs at only specific solar elevation and that solar elevation most likely occurs only 1 or 2 days a years.  It is almost the solstice, and so we may be at the day (or two or more) in the year when that particular lens flare occurs.

Believe me, if planet X were visible like that we would have felt it LONG before seeing it.  There would be non-stop massive earthquakes and the sky would be lit up due to electrical interactions.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

But....not the same lens flare on several camera's moving like it is an object in the sky...... therefore..... it has to actually be in the sky, Otherwise the lens flare would change position depending on angle of camera and its position to light? ..... right?

Even though the cameras are in different locations, they appear to be at close-enough latitudes and therefore the effective solar elevation is almost the same; hence, the particular angle which causes such a flare is common to them.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.