ESET

Trump Slammed for Denying Holocaust Museum’s Funding Request

Members of Congress and the Anti-Defamation League criticized President Donald Trump’s budget proposal that denied a funding increase request by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

A bipartisan group of 64 lawmakers signed a letter asking Trump not to reject the $3 million funding increase request, The Hill reported.

“In our view, the mission of the museum has never been more important, particularly as the number of anti-Semitic attacks around the world rises,” read the letter, which was spearheaded by Reps. Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla., Carlos Curbelo R-Fla., John Katko, R-N.Y. and Kyrsten Sinema D-Ariz.

Trump’s new budget would deny that request, keeping the budget at the 2016 level of $54 million instead of the requested $57 million, according to The Hill.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.794895

36 minutes ago, ESET said:

Members of Congress and the Anti-Defamation League criticized President Donald Trump’s budget proposal that denied a funding increase request by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

A bipartisan group of 64 lawmakers signed a letter asking Trump not to reject the $3 million funding increase request, The Hill reported.

“In our view, the mission of the museum has never been more important, particularly as the number of anti-Semitic attacks around the world rises,” read the letter, which was spearheaded by Reps. Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla., Carlos Curbelo R-Fla., John Katko, R-N.Y. and Kyrsten Sinema D-Ariz.

Trump’s new budget would deny that request, keeping the budget at the 2016 level of $54 million instead of the requested $57 million, according to The Hill.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.794895

This country is broke and we have NO business funding anything other than the very basics to keep the country in a viable condition!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, apache54 said:

This country is broke and we have NO business funding anything other than the very basics to keep the country in a viable condition!!

Why-in-the-hell-are-we-funding-a-holocaust-museum?!? Wasn't rescuing the weasely bastu*ds and giving them a country that is RICH a dam 'nuff? They are intrinsic weasels from tip to tail. THEY should be funding a thank you to the schindler types and US........what a vain and rude DEMAND of HOMAGE that isn't ours to make. Sick of every week "you didnt say something about jews!!" I lean toward this "....if all chrislamrael got completely ignored...." idea more and more.

Time for "grease isn't wasted on the squeeky wheel? It gets tossed to the scrappers for chinese lawn furniture?"

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I'm going to have to agree. The nation and its people should be the first priority. Not some museum. Regardless of the theme of said museum!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm going to have to agree. The nation and its people should be the first priority. Not some museum. Regardless of the theme of said museum!

But but but. ANTI SEMITE!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

But but but. ANTI SEMITE!!!!!

oh hogwash.... I'll throw the anti-Semitic card back at them, Hope it gives them a paper cut.

Plus we can't forget it's a 5.5% INCREASE! It already gets $54M. I'm sure that's plenty to run a museum. Especially a museum that doesn't update exhibits. It's patently absurd for anyone to flip out over this denial. Everyone knows that you ALWAYS spend what you get and ask for more every year. Otherwise your budget stays the same or gets reduced based on how much you didn't spend. It's one big game and scam that everyone with a yearly budget does. Trump is just calling bullsh#t where bullsh#t is. 

They want 57 million, but I say "fvck even the 54 million". 

It's all about waste and cutting costs.

Trim the fat and reduce the cost even more.

Maybe even 10 million more!

Instead of being thankful when times are lean, now they want even more?

Go figure... must be run by libtards who always felt that funding is as simple as pulling it out of one's ass.

• Like 1

Personally, I think they should shut it down. I have no idea why we even have a museum like that in the USA. What for? The Holocaust did not happen in the USA. It happened across the huge pond on the other side of the globe from us. Why are not all the holocaust museums in Germany where they happened? Why does it need to be shoved down American throats? We didn't do that. After all, the idiots in the USA want to celebrate some other countries crap but destroy their own history right? Taking down the Civil War monuments. What are they going to take down next? Vietnam and N. Korean monuments? They can not take down the WW2 monuments or the history they want everyone to remember would get lost. But the American heroes that fought for God and country here in the USA are to be forgotten. Union and Confederacy. So they are going to forget how the slaves became free and all that? And the monuments are only to honor the fallen that rescued the Jews? So only the Jews history is important? What the F'ing ever.... :rolleyes: And here I thought that blacks and browns were the only ones that mattered. What are Jews? They are not white. They may look white but they, themselves, claim not to be white. http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/   So they are all brown. That is what this article states. They are a tribe from the Middle East and they are not from the northern countries that were and still are white. Soon to be black African and brown Middle Easterner. Either stand up and fight or surrender. Two choices and it looks like the EU is going to surrender to the black and brown peoples of the world. Russia, Eastern Europe, USA, Canada (maybe), Australia, Austria, China and Japan, and sorry if I missed a small country there with white people, will be where the white, Caucasian race will move to. And they will build walls around those places and not let in the black and brown races.

So many experiments that prove this. The elite want places to party. And they want nice, safe places to party too. So they will keep a few places nice. China, USA, Russia, Eastern Europe, these places, I do not think, will get run over by black and brown people. The USA is going to make it harder for illegals to stay in the country. It's already started with Texas refusing to give birth certificates to anchor babies. That era is over. There will be no more anchor babies in the USA soon.

They are going to start going after employers. That would be the next step after cutting off welfare. They may make a few examples out of some bigger companies or some of those company towns that hire illegals. And other employers will realize it is not worth the risk to hire illegals. Then when the illegals can not make any money, they will go home where at least they can eat. Or they can get deported. If they leave on their own, they can take all their stuff with them. If they get deported, they will leave whatever they've accumulated behind here in the USA.

As far as the farmers screaming about how they can not get Americans to work those jobs... As the states are kicking off the young and healthy from their rolls of welfare, these people are going to have to eat. So they will take those jobs or starve. Food might go up but hey, piece work tends to pay more than hourly wages do. And the workers tend to get more done. Rumor has it that people are stealing pecans by going into the fields and picking up the pecans. The pecan farmers are upset about that. They are losing lots of money. This article is from 2012 and I am sure it hasn't improved any. http://www.npr.org/2012/01/21/145511786/farmers-arm-themselves-against-pecan-thieves

So yes, Americans will get out there and pick that harvest. Depends on what they are getting paid and if the farmers make it clear that they can make $100 or more a day... Yes, they can. http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2011/jun/14/gary-black/some-farm-workers-do-earn-high-wages-not-all-do/  But this is not advertised and the illegals take advantage of this. And also, I have had this happen to me so I know this happens. You go to work somewhere and you are not the correct race, the other race will run you off the job. They will make it hard for you to work, threaten you, be nasty and hateful to you. They will run you off and brutally if no one is watching. Been there, experienced that from blacks and Hispanics. So... maybe it's not that the Americans do not want the job, the ones doing the job are lying about how hard it really is. And they are running off any white workers by being nasty and hateful to them. It's a very, very, very toxic environment to work in. I quit. I wasn't taking that shit from anyone. I was looking for a job when I found that one. I just went back to looking for a new job. :) 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.