marlowe

Dogs and Muslims -Muslims say dogs are impure & should be banned from cities

{ Muslims say dogs are impure & should be banned from cities }

IMO  dogs are more human than a lot of people......

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 2

A DOG is a MANS best friend so now we know muslim males are NOT men!! of course i already knew they were sick!!

• Like 4

I had some furniture for sale once and I advertised it. A Muslim woman came over here with her kid, dressed in full black head to toe. My dog went outside with me when they pulled up and  dog went over to where the kid was and the mother started yelling at the child, don't touch that it's a filthy animal. I told her to leave. So what this video is saying is totally true about their belief in dogs being "impure".  Once in sufficient numbers, I can easily see them wanting to ban dogs. And probably cats, too. Birds? Hamsters?  

Their bs excuse about having pets is animal abuse is right in line with the psychopathic organization named PETA. PETA kills more dogs and cats each year than any animal shelter. 

Funny how all these f**king weirdos think the same way, isn't it? 

"Moderate" muslims would think nothing of taking away your pets from you and making it where you can't have any. This is why I want them all out of the U.S. before there are so many we lose what rights the politicians haven't already shredded. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I had some furniture for sale once and I advertised it. A Muslim woman came over here with her kid, dressed in full black head to toe. My dog went outside with me when they pulled up and  dog went over to where the kid was and the mother started yelling at the child, don't touch that it's a filthy animal. I told her to leave. So what this video is saying is totally true about their belief in dogs being "impure".  Once in sufficient numbers, I can easily see them wanting to ban dogs. And probably cats, too. Birds? Hamsters?  

Their bs excuse about having pets is animal abuse is right in line with the psychopathic organization named PETA. PETA kills more dogs and cats each year than any animal shelter. 

Funny how all these f**king weirdos think the same way, isn't it? 

"Moderate" muslims would think nothing of taking away your pets from you and making it where you can't have any. This is why I want them all out of the U.S. before there are so many we lose what rights the politicians haven't already shredded. 

YUP! that culture is sick and vile and is being brought to us by your federal government, so what do YOU think of that? only ONE way to see this and that is NOT good!

They are not up to the level of an animal and hate all higher species. It really doesn't matter if they have a fit to be reminded of that and they still must go. A huge "victim" magnet, with the same profile of a paranoid serial killer, that adds up to 15% of earth's population, must be eradicated. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.