Ukshep

Make no mistake. It is happening!

Just now, apache54 said:

SATANWOOD seems to always give a preview of things to come!!

Wait.... What? you know what satanwood is right :D

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Wait.... What? you know what satanwood is right :D

HOLLYWOOD============SATANWOOD   The same place:holdinlaugh:!!

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

HOLLYWOOD============SATANWOOD   The same place:holdinlaugh:!!

I'll take your interpretation :D the other needs beating into submission.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'll take your interpretation :D the other needs beating into submission.

The beatings will continue until submission is achieved!!  :D

7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

The beatings will continue until submission is achieved!!  :D

Why did you have to go and say that!  :gsbrnint:

Back on-track though... The movie trailers are lining up to well on the key predictive programming titles!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Why did you have to go and say that!  :gsbrnint:

Back on-track though... The movie trailers are lining up to well on the key predictive programming titles!

:cofeefag:=========== it is from a old movie, the verbage is a little bit askewed but still in context! also mental beatings are what has been happening for a longtime!! just playing with words 

I can see that happening right now without any doubt, and it is happening. When someone actually has the balls to have a Muslim mayor installed, that in itself speaks volumes. I posted a short post on this forum and also on my about me profile page about some of the major cities across the planet that were marked and London was one of them. London has huge ties to the Masonic order and not a hell of a lot of people know that. Also, Paris France, same thing. Does Paris France ring a bell when it comes to terrorist attacks? If not to you right now, I can assure you, it will?

The other key Masonic Cities to watch are Nazi based and controlled Egypt, Vatican City in Rome, and Washington DC. They are all Masonic infested and everything is controlled (second in the chain of command) by them even though they are actually having themselves attacked or will be soon enough.

The high and original orders do not come out of Washington DC or Vatican City like most believe. The high and original orders come from and are solely based out of Nazi-run Egypt. The worker country where the death squads come from is Syria and ISIS and who are controlled by ISIL, and who is controlled by the Nazis. If you ever believed the Nazis were defeated during WW2, and if you still believe the US won the war against England for your independence, you are a victim of limited understanding.

You would be a very special learned and advanced individual had you started researching in these areas instead of fumbling around in the endless rabbit hole you've been searching in. The places of GLOBAL control are not in the places that you have always been indoctrinated with, but they are beginning to show with all these little hints. As a matter-of-fact, your standard research will produce very little in these areas, and the information that will be available will intentionally be blocked or misleading, but it's there if you take the time to do the deepest research of your entire life! Do not search using Google. That is where the intentional blocking and misleading will begin.

The mode and even the origins of this happening are not coming from what and where you think. It is called 'MIND FVCK' and you're a part of something huge and it's being carried out by Malevolent Phantoms Forces. If you are even taking the time reading this, you can just write these things off as just another one of my crazy rantings, but in the end, and when it's too late, you'll realize the mole was right all along! 'Change Your Search Tools and your Mode of Research now'!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

The most powerful and furthest reaching entity on the planet is not the Illuminati, Bilderbergers or the Black Pope.

There are actually two.

1. Freemasons/Knight Templar/Masonic Order/Rosicrucians

2. The German Thule Society.

sub: Vril Society: Promotes their superior race by dumbing down and lowering IQ via interracial population agenda and the eventual elimination of the white race except for theirs. You already know who these people are. Point being... having Nazi connections. In order for this to happen, they would need to fully function in complete secrecy and seclusion. So where are they and where have they gone? They have been gone for a long while now. For this to work, and it will, there can be zero inbreeding!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Just watch the trailer... with the knowledge of the last year!

In the video, he actually gives an ominous warning when he states: "London is just the first stop. Imagine every major city descending into chaos".

Sounds like a real ISIS global warning.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

In the video, he actually gives an ominous warning when he states: "London is just the first stop. Imagine every major city descending into chaos".

Sounds like a real ISIS global warning.

Indeed.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.