Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he died

Cinnamon    20,019

As the world still mourns the loss of legendary Audioslave and Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, more information begins to emerge that adds further speculation about his suspicious, premature death.Rockstar Cornell worked closely with various foundations to help and protect children from pedophilia and child trafficking.Speaking to TMD, a source close to Cornell has come forward claiming that he had uncovered evidence of a "cocaine and child trafficking ring" in Mena, Arkansas, that was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2255-chris-cornell-was-about-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-before-he-died

Jostler    2,216

I've been following the George Webb saga off and on for a few weeks now, and I'm actually daring to hope that Wasserman-Schultz and her precious Awan family spy ring are going to reach out and topple the Podestas as well.  George seems to be gunning particularly hard for those names and he's shining  some brilliant lights in some very dark places.

With Comey and Fast and Furious getting dragged back into the limelight I'm almost daring to hope we might even live to see that smirk wiped off Obama's face too. 

Cinnamon    20,019
24 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I've been following the George Webb saga off and on for a few weeks now, and I'm actually daring to hope that Wasserman-Schultz and her precious Awan family spy ring are going to reach out and topple the Podestas as well.  George seems to be gunning particularly hard for those names and he's shining  some brilliant lights in some very dark places.

With Comey and Fast and Furious getting dragged back into the limelight I'm almost daring to hope we might even live to see that smirk wiped off Obama's face too. 

I honestly think it wouldn't take much to push Wasserman Schultz over the edge, she's one worried pol and her armor is cracking visibly. I think she'll either get Arkancided soon (she's out of favor!) or maybe she'll be committed at come point. 

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I honestly think it wouldn't take much to push Wasserman Schultz over the edge, she's one worried pol and her armor is cracking visibly. I think she'll either get Arkancided soon (she's out of favor!) or maybe she'll be committed at come point. 

i fully agree...that woman is toast.  I'm just hoping she lives *just* long enough to roll over on the lot of them.  Not a second longer...I'm fresh out of mercy.

Curenado    827

They jump under a bus before they tell. What I expect is more suicides and accidental od's - nobody watches murderers closer than other murderers. They sit up at night thinking the same things you are:

" agree...that woman is toast.  I'm just hoping she lives *just* long enough to roll over on the lot of them.  Not a second longer...I'm fresh out of mercy."

They never had any and as you can see they don't take chances. This woman's hyphenated name doesn't add up together, to the ones she's been in it with. (Rut-ro!)

I seriously think NM is less murderous than AR. Its been like a bender addiction rash of money and "monkey see, monkey do" corruption there.....and then barry sotero got in office.

They're full on lord of the flies and have been awhile. 

marlowe    1,582
17 minutes ago, Curenado said:

They jump under a bus before they tell. What I expect is more suicides and accidental od's - nobody watches murderers closer than other murderers. They sit up at night thinking the same things you are:

" agree...that woman is toast.  I'm just hoping she lives *just* long enough to roll over on the lot of them.  Not a second longer...I'm fresh out of mercy."

They never had any and as you can see they don't take chances. This woman's hyphenated name doesn't add up together, to the ones she's been in it with. (Rut-ro!)

I seriously think NM is less murderous than AR. Its been like a bender addiction rash of money and "monkey see, monkey do" corruption there.....and then barry sotero got in office.

They're full on lord of the flies and have been awhile. 

A  couple of months ago Clif High { Webbots } said minions of TPTB will be dying / suicided

in large numbers.......You won't have to look hard for these deaths......They will make the news....

Because the not-yet-dead minions will be making noise about it .....

Jump To Top