Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Cow Suicides on the rise?

Ukshep    17,056

The quiet Swiss canton of Valais became shrouded in mystery as a herd of cows inexplicably jumped off a cliff which left farming experts baffled. The 50-meter jump killed 12 of the 13 cows. The sole survivor was believed to have landed on top of the others and only suffered a broken jaw.

The mysterious suicide left land owners to think that a predator must have caused the unusual behavior from the cows. The Heren cows were owned by different people and were only grazing together at the pasture owned by a local couple. They were valued at around 20,000 Swiss Francs or an approximately 15,000 British Pounds.

The cows broke through several lines around the pasture before finding themselves on the ridge. “They fell into the void, as though they were forced into it,” said Norbert Terrettaz, president of a farming insurance company.

What makes the local couple’s theory confusing is the fact that cows tend to disperse when faced with a threatening situation. So why they followed each other like sheep and acted like cows pumped with drugs remains to be known.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-09-herd-of-cows-leaps-to-its-death-off-a-50-meter-cliff-is-humanity-any-different.html

Well... I guess they dairy-fit-le need some better ways to unwind. However this whole thing is udderly terrible.

Automan63    1,607

Looks like I'm gonna need some cheese and buns.

Thats a hell of a way to tenderize beef, but I'll take it, done at the source, cuts down on handling costs.

Jump To Top