Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Double Whammy: Woman’s One Night Stand Gets Secretly Filmed — Then She Finds ‘Poop’ In Her Shoes

Ukshep    16,903

82nd Airborne Soldier Jeffrey Creech has been charged with possessing a “peeping Tom” style video of a couple having sex, and the female victim also alleges someone pooped in her boots during the encounter in January.

Creech was formally charged with illegal possession along with a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice for deleting the video, according to a Friday release from the Fayetteville Police Department in North Carolina. He is currently stationed at Fort Bragg.

The female victim met her partner on the popular dating app Tinder and attended the same party as Creech, according to the report. The Police then allege that the soldier filmed the event and shared the images with a number of friends on Snapchat.

The unnamed woman reportedly realized that the couple was being filmed, and confronted Creech with the fact that neither party in the film consented to his alleged recording. The female victim then discovered someone in the room had defecated in her boots during the encounter.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/double-whammy-womans-one-night-stand-gets-secretly-filmed-then-she-finds-poop-in-her-shoes/

I know I shouldn't but I can't stop laughing! :gsbrnint:

Automan63    1,577
1 minute ago, Siddrix said:

Well at least someone gave a Sh#t...  lol...

Yeah, she really stepped in it this time.

Automan63    1,577
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

82nd Airborne Soldier Jeffrey Creech has been charged with possessing a “peeping Tom” style video of a couple having sex, and the female victim also alleges someone pooped in her boots during the encounter in January.

Creech was formally charged with illegal possession along with a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice for deleting the video, according to a Friday release from the Fayetteville Police Department in North Carolina. He is currently stationed at Fort Bragg.

The female victim met her partner on the popular dating app Tinder and attended the same party as Creech, according to the report. The Police then allege that the soldier filmed the event and shared the images with a number of friends on Snapchat.

The unnamed woman reportedly realized that the couple was being filmed, and confronted Creech with the fact that neither party in the film consented to his alleged recording. The female victim then discovered someone in the room had defecated in her boots during the encounter.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/double-whammy-womans-one-night-stand-gets-secretly-filmed-then-she-finds-poop-in-her-shoes/

Makes a nice "form fitting" boot warmer though :blink:

Even warms between your toes....

Ukshep    16,903
Just now, Automan63 said:

Eww but the smell!

apache54    4,127
6 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

YES or you could say it had a CRAPPY ending!!   :holdinlaugh:

Zing    815

This story is disgusting and not at all funny to me.

BornUntamed    425
37 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

34 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Yeah, she really stepped in it this time.

32 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

29 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YES or you could say it had a CRAPPY ending!!   :holdinlaugh:

:oaeemqeo::beerl:

Red Rascal    36
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

7 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Act like a tramp get treated like a tramp, surprise.......not.

Are you saying the crime victim had it coming to her....so any deviant extrajudicial punishment is rationalized....because she was guilty of having a normal ontological burden ( libido)?????

I cannot smugly shrug at shitting in a woman's favorite pair of shoes (shoes are far more important to women then men, and seem to be more than mere accessories to perfect an outfit or style).

Shitting in a women's footwear...is like pissing on a warrior's gun collection: I see something Freudian and disturbing beneath the surface of this grabastic conspiracy by criminally deviant abused patriotic slaves that have been willfully hijacked by a nut job cult that promotes Authoritarian psychopathic tendencies ( the US Military nut house).

This smacks of misogyny that is inappropriate and bizarre and most likely to be based on frustrations at attracting and loving women for what and who they are.

If you hate women, you probably are homosexual and hate felines.

Ukshep    16,903

It is simple. She did the dirty outside. Someone shit in her shoes. Would be just as amusing if it was a guys pair of shoes. When you do this outside and you leave your goods unattended then you ask for all you  get!

Red Rascal    36

http://sutherlandsalute.blogspot.com/2013/11/military-rape-grabbastic-deviants.html

"People of The Lie", by Scott Peck

Being part of a group can bring on reckless deviant behavior in an attempt at gaining rank or respect as an actor under the spell of conformity to the group's unstated value system.  Risky aggression in the form of committing torts.....on a targeted lesser scapegoat (women) is like counting coup... to prove misguided heroism for the group's review and accolades?

Jump To Top