Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Theresa May Confirms New Tory Minority Govt With Democratic Unionists

ESET    1,190

Prime Minister Theresa May has said she will form a new Conservative minority government with the help of the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) to provide “certainty” at a “critical time” for the UK.

Speaking outside 10 Downing Street following a meeting with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, the Tory leader said she would ally with the DUP, with whom the Conservatives have “enjoyed a strong relationship” over many years.

https://on.rt.com/8e0r

Ukshep    17,194
5 minutes ago, ESET said:

Prime Minister Theresa May has said she will form a new Conservative minority government with the help of the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) to provide “certainty” at a “critical time” for the UK.

Speaking outside 10 Downing Street following a meeting with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, the Tory leader said she would ally with the DUP, with whom the Conservatives have “enjoyed a strong relationship” over many years.

https://on.rt.com/8e0r

@Cinnamon take note who who she sided with when you get online!

Following the Troubles, the DUP was originally involved in the negotiations under former United States Senator George J. Mitchell that led to the Good Friday Agreement, but withdrew in protest when Sinn Féin, an Irish republican party with links to the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA), was allowed to participate while the IRA retained its weapons. The DUP opposed the Agreement in the Northern Ireland Good Friday Agreement referendum, in which the Agreement was approved with 71.1% of the electorate in favour.

AztlanRising    357

Well it looks like the voters of the UK visited this kind of treatment on the "The Cat Lady" yesterday:

...and after some of her quotes:

"When I stood on the steps of Downing Street after the London attack I said enough is enough and things have got to change."

"We need to take on the ideology that unites and motivates the perpetrators of these attacks."

“We should do even more to restrict the freedom and the movements of terrorist suspects when we have enough evidence to know they present a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court."

"And if human rights laws get in the way of doing these things, we will change those laws to make sure we can do them."

...it seems as if she deserved it.......

Political Malpractice on her part or part of a set up to hamper the Brexit movement, as she was a "remainer" before the Brexit Resolution? Like the above video suggests, I'm more convinced of the "set up" aspect, especially considering there has been foreshadowing of the "hung parliament" in the press there.......

Jostler    2,216
45 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

Well it looks like the voters of the UK visited this kind of treatment on the "The Cat Lady" yesterday:

...and after some of her quotes:

"When I stood on the steps of Downing Street after the London attack I said enough is enough and things have got to change."

"We need to take on the ideology that unites and motivates the perpetrators of these attacks."

“We should do even more to restrict the freedom and the movements of terrorist suspects when we have enough evidence to know they present a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court."

"And if human rights laws get in the way of doing these things, we will change those laws to make sure we can do them."

...it seems as if she deserved it.......

Political Malpractice on her part or part of a set up to hamper the Brexit movement, as she was a "remainer" before the Brexit Resolution? Like the above video suggests, I'm more convinced of the "set up" aspect, especially considering there has been foreshadowing of the "hung parliament" in the press there.......

The fact she was a remainer prior to the vote was a little fact that had escaped my notice.  Interesting indeed. 

Curenado    827

"Human rights for toxic, dangerous, worthless inferiors ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ENGLAND!!"

"If citizen liberty and human rights impede our demonic horde of rabies wild apes, we can get rid of those!!"

It's ghastly, but admittedly humorous, watching this ugly fumbling old hag publicly make herself out to be the next pol pot. Boldly demanding herself caliphate powers! in the name of bloody frauds she staged using live dollies.......

Jump To Top