Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Qatar calls on Trump to help solve Gulf crisis

Cinnamon    20,036

Envoy to US says Doha will consider concessions to Saudi Arabia to end blockade

Qatar has said US president Donald Trump is “crucial” to resolving the crisis that has isolated the small gas-exporting country and will consider concessions to appease Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies if they come with a list of demands.

Meshal bin Hamad al-Thani, Qatar’s ambassador to the US, also told the FT that Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain — the three Gulf countries that initiated an unprecedented diplomatic and economic blockadeagainst Qatar — had said they wanted 10 days to submit their demands.

“We believe in his ability to calm this crisis down,” Mr al-Thani said of Mr Trump, who has spoken to Qatari, Saudi and UAE leaders in the past two days. “We are courageous enough to acknowledge if things need to be amended.”

<snip>

https://www.ft.com/content/dd952922-4cb1-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b?mhq5j=e1

Trump has already said he would help them. 

Unchained@SA    288
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Envoy to US says Doha will consider concessions to Saudi Arabia to end blockade

Qatar has said US president Donald Trump is “crucial” to resolving the crisis that has isolated the small gas-exporting country and will consider concessions to appease Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies if they come with a list of demands.

Meshal bin Hamad al-Thani, Qatar’s ambassador to the US, also told the FT that Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain — the three Gulf countries that initiated an unprecedented diplomatic and economic blockadeagainst Qatar — had said they wanted 10 days to submit their demands.

“We believe in his ability to calm this crisis down,” Mr al-Thani said of Mr Trump, who has spoken to Qatari, Saudi and UAE leaders in the past two days. “We are courageous enough to acknowledge if things need to be amended.”

<snip>

https://www.ft.com/content/dd952922-4cb1-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b?mhq5j=e1

Trump has already said he would help them. 

http://www.iol.co.za/news/opinion/why-qatar-is-being-demonised-9669418

Why is Qatar being demonized?

Cinnamon    20,036
9 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Because they are a very rich country, most of the people who live there are foreigners which would make it much more secular in some ways, they don't hate Iran. Someone who has been there told me today that Princess Diana used to hang out there, true or not, I didn't have time to look it up but if true it put a lot in perspective.  In other words life is too good for too many, they have something regarding pipelines that the aggressors want and because they can? And because the leaders of the world are greedy and psychopathic.  That should just about cover it. I know I left out a lot. lol

EDIT: I read your link after I wrote that, I missed it. But seems that I came to a lot of the same conclusions that the article writer did. 

Jump To Top