Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Police: Terrorism Possible in Wash, DC Incident as Weapon Recovered From Pick-up Truck That Mowed Down Two Cops, Govt Worker; Two Suspects Arrested

Condor    916
3 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Obviously we need to ban cars.......

Don't think it's not coming at some point.  In the name of Climate change.  The UN control scheme that has been documented.

Curenado    827
5 minutes ago, Condor said:

Don't think it's not coming at some point.  In the name of Climate change.  The UN control scheme that has been documented.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up the US/Russo/Chino control scheme that hasn't. 

But yes, these may not be the "wrecks heard 'round the world" yet, but it's close.........and over the next few days, i predict a spike in cair/blm mortality anyway.

This is NOT Europe or Canada and despite appearances, is not latin America either. Oh what woe and dread is on them, when they hear that barbaric yawp!

I may grab a tartan and paint myself blue tonight!  

Cinnamon    19,952

Police: 2 officers, DDOT employee struck by pickup truck in NW DC, suspects in custody

WASHINGTON (ABC7) — Two D.C. bicycle patrol officers and an employee of the District's Department of Transportation were transported to a local hospital after being struck by a pickup truck in Adams Morgan Thursday night.

http://wjla.com/news/local/police-two-officers-struck-by-vehicle-in-northwest-dc-suspect-in-custody

Jump To Top