Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

CONFIRMED: DNC paid the ‘Russian’ founder of CrowdStrike to hack its server so it could be blamed on Russia!

marlowe    1,580

CONFIRMED: DNC paid the ‘Russian’ founder of CrowdStrike to hack its server so it could be blamed on Russia!

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/06/dnc-hackers-finally-identified/

CrowdStrike has since been proven to be a criminal hacking organization by Internet investigators.  The shadowy cyber-firm was founded by a Russian-American so that the U.S. Intelligence Community could use it to perpetrate ‘Russian’ hacks. In this way, CrowdStrike methodically fabricates fake evidence on demand for the CIA/NSA/FBI which can then be blamed on Russia.

-snip-

Cinnamon    19,909

I don't believe there were hackers, I believe Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and that is why he is dead. Crowdstrike are the ones who the DNC paid to examine their servers and they are the ones who told the FBI (who were not allowed to examine them) that they were hacked. 

marlowe    1,580
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't believe there were hackers, I believe Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and that is why he is dead. Crowdstrike are the ones who the DNC paid to examine their servers and they are the ones who told the FBI (who were not allowed to examine them) that they were hacked. 

I'm thinking the DNC was trying to steer the investigation away from Seth Rich since they killed him....

Or Hillary gave the order......

Curenado    827
39 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I'm thinking the DNC was trying to steer the investigation away from Seth Rich since they killed him....

No they made an agreement to it among thier selves. People can be ordered dead in arkansas, but the dnc snakos are "all in it together on a continuing deal" and no less than 3 or 4 key dems agreed AND letter folk had to give the nod. That is why it is avoided. A textbook conspiracy and collusion at higher levels.

Cinnamon    19,909
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

They were, but they created a loop that keeps leading back to them. lol 

Cinnamon    19,909
42 minutes ago, Curenado said:

No they made an agreement to it among thier selves. People can be ordered dead in arkansas, but the dnc snakos are "all in it together on a continuing deal" and no less than 3 or 4 key dems agreed AND letter folk had to give the nod. That is why it is avoided. A textbook conspiracy and collusion at higher levels.

If we knew all the facts... best spy novel ever.  Tom Clancy RIP. 

Ukshep    17,056
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If we knew all the facts... best spy novel ever.  Tom Clancy RIP. 

He did know. Hence his death!

11 hours ago, marlowe said:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/06/dnc-hackers-finally-identified/

CrowdStrike has since been proven to be a criminal hacking organization by Internet investigators.  The shadowy cyber-firm was founded by a Russian-American so that the U.S. Intelligence Community could use it to perpetrate ‘Russian’ hacks. In this way, CrowdStrike methodically fabricates fake evidence on demand for the CIA/NSA/FBI which can then be blamed on Russia.

-snip-

Awesome!

RhetoricalRebel    1,341

Who is so naïve as to believe Russian intelligence would use a Russian IP address, email server and leave any other kind of "fingerprint" when hacking a US computer?

This is however, a clumsy attempt at framing the Russians.

Check out the "What we know" section of this article.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

Jump To Top