Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

Paul Ryan says, Republicans wouldn’t be calling for the impeachment of a Democratic president accused of the same actions as Trump

RhetoricalRebel    1,344

Speaker Paul RyanPaul RyanIt’s not the 'Freedom Caucus.' It’s the Billionaires’ Caucus.House passes sweeping bill to strip back financial rulesRubio won't rule out possibility Trump obstructed justiceMORE (R-Wis.) insisted on Thursday that Republicans wouldn’t be calling for the impeachment of a Democratic president accused of the same actions as President Trump.

As fired FBI Director James Comey was before a Senate committee, accusing the president of trying to influence a criminal investigation, Ryan dismissed the notion from a reporter at his weekly Capitol press conference that Republicans would be suggesting impeachment at this point.

“No. I don’t think we would, actually. I don’t think that’s at all the case,” Ryan said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/336957-ryan-republicans-wouldnt-be-trying-to-impeach-democratic-president-accused-of

Translated, NFW are we going to impeach Trump. (At least for now).

Cinnamon    20,005
35 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Speaker Paul RyanPaul RyanIt’s not the 'Freedom Caucus.' It’s the Billionaires’ Caucus.House passes sweeping bill to strip back financial rulesRubio won't rule out possibility Trump obstructed justiceMORE (R-Wis.) insisted on Thursday that Republicans wouldn’t be calling for the impeachment of a Democratic president accused of the same actions as President Trump.

As fired FBI Director James Comey was before a Senate committee, accusing the president of trying to influence a criminal investigation, Ryan dismissed the notion from a reporter at his weekly Capitol press conference that Republicans would be suggesting impeachment at this point.

“No. I don’t think we would, actually. I don’t think that’s at all the case,” Ryan said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/336957-ryan-republicans-wouldnt-be-trying-to-impeach-democratic-president-accused-of

Translated, NFW are we going to impeach Trump. (At least for now).

So, the whole thing is based on Comey's "notes" he took after he left the dinner. I could write anything I want in my notes and so can he.  I'm surprised Ryan isn't calling for Trump's head, too, he's been obstructing anything good for the people in his role for as long as he's been in there, this House and Senate proves beyond a doubt who they work for and it's not the ones paying their salaries and perks. Should be gotten rid of like the rest of them. 

EDIT: The only reason they are saying what they are saying is they are afraid they won't be re-elected, otherwise... 

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The only reason they are saying what they are saying is they are afraid they won't be re-elected, otherwise... 

Cin, you are credit to all cynics.

Cinnamon    20,005
4 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Cin, you are credit to all cynics.

I can't help it, I live under the NWO oppression and it's starting to show. :gsbrnint:

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't help it, I live under the NWO oppression and it's starting to show. :gsbrnint:

Don't feel bad, I've been that way for over 20 years. Started when William Jerkoffson Clinton became POTUS.

Cinnamon    20,005
4 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Don't feel bad, I've been that way for over 20 years. Started when William Jerkoffson Clinton became POTUS.

Obama and partly Bush got to me. :)  

Jump To Top