Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

archangel

James Comey just proved that the FBI is the Deep State

archangel    206

First, let me say as an American citizen and voter of duly elected representative government, I EXPECT loyalty to the DULY elected representative government. Let me make something clear, there are no "neutral" government agencies. EVERYONE has political leanings. 

What Trump was saying, and what he has every executive right to say, is that Comey had better not be DISLOYAL to his obligation to serve at the pleasure of the pleasure of the president and do nothing to intentionally SABOTAGE the DULY elected executive branch.

Comey has PROVEN that he is a biased agent of the deep state that unduly dropped and investigation against Clinton, did NOT report on Loretta Lynch asking him to call the Clinton investigation a "matter", and has leaked his own government memos by a third party, which is arguably a crime.

Comey is a snake, and was RIGHTLY fired by Trump.

If the democrats try to impeach Trump, there will be a backlash none which they have ever seen.

The Deep State is at WAR with the American citizen! That's what today's testimony proved without doubt.

thedudeabides    2,274
11 minutes ago, archangel said:

First, let me say as an American citizen and voter of duly elected representative government, I EXPECT loyalty to the DULY elected representative government. Let me make something clear, there are no "neutral" government agencies. EVERYONE has political leanings. 

What Trump was saying, and what he has every executive right to say, is that Comey had better not be DISLOYAL to his obligation to serve at the pleasure of the pleasure of the president and do nothing to intentionally SABOTAGE the DULY elected executive branch.

Comey has PROVEN that he is a biased agent of the deep state that unduly dropped and investigation against Clinton, did NOT report on Loretta Lynch asking him to call the Clinton investigation a "matter", and has leaked his own government memos by a third party, which is arguably a crime.

If the democrats try to impeach Trump, there will be a backlash none which they have ever seen.

The Deep State is at WAR with the American citizen! That's what today's testimony proved without doubt.

I am with you on this.  If they go forward with impeachment attempts and they are even remotely successful, it is time to go to a party.

archangel    206
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I am with you on this.  If they go forward with impeachment attempts and they are even remotely successful, it is time to go to a party.

That's exactly what they are going to try. James Comey has repeatedly shown himself to be serpentine in his "findings", blatantly biased in favor of Clinton, and a witness that talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Comey is the VERY MAN who was driving what he just admitted was FAKE NEWS.

The democrats are going to twist and turn this into exactly what it is not. And that is what truly tells me that the time for dialogue is over.

The democrat party, in cahoots with the mainstream media, and deep state agencies have formed a paragovernmental alliance to do nothing short of overthrowing the Constitution of the United States of America.

We are at war. It is the citizens of the United States vs the Deep State. The Deep State has declared war on US citizens.

apache54    4,161
38 minutes ago, archangel said:

:goodpost:========:iagree:

1 hour ago, archangel said:

woot, moar

:clap1:

-Comey was a leaker, but not the only one

-There was no Trump/Russia conspiracy

-The media is in collusion with the  Clintons, the Podesta Group to undermine the administration. 

-Lynch actively and illegally worked to undermine Trump

Ukshep    17,057
36 minutes ago, GT500 said:

That hearing made me ill 

It was a little ugh to watch... icky feeling!

Cinnamon    19,909
51 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Heres a link to video of the McCain questioning Comey glass tapping and all...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/08/john-mccain-questions-comey/

Programming breaking down?  At the end of the article, McCain broke all that down to a simple question that he could have asked at the hearing for all to hear the answer, he didn't. 

GT500    1,364
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It was a little ugh to watch... icky feeling!

Never saw congress kiss somebody's ass so many times 

it was over the top 

Cinnamon    19,909
2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Never saw congress kiss somebody's ass so many times 

it was over the top 

Then you haven't seen them kissing Israel's ass. lol

Jump To Top