Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Purchase An Ad Slot!
archangel

James Comey just proved that the FBI is the Deep State

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, archangel said:

First, let me say as an American citizen and voter of duly elected representative government, I EXPECT loyalty to the DULY elected representative government. Let me make something clear, there are no "neutral" government agencies. EVERYONE has political leanings. 

What Trump was saying, and what he has every executive right to say, is that Comey had better not be DISLOYAL to his obligation to serve at the pleasure of the pleasure of the president and do nothing to intentionally SABOTAGE the DULY elected executive branch.

Comey has PROVEN that he is a biased agent of the deep state that unduly dropped and investigation against Clinton, did NOT report on Loretta Lynch asking him to call the Clinton investigation a "matter", and has leaked his own government memos by a third party, which is arguably a crime.

Comey is a snake, and was RIGHTLY fired by Trump.

If the democrats try to impeach Trump, there will be a backlash none which they have ever seen.

The Deep State is at WAR with the American citizen! That's what today's testimony proved without doubt.

I am with you on this.  If they go forward with impeachment attempts and they are even remotely successful, it is time to go to a party.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I am with you on this.  If they go forward with impeachment attempts and they are even remotely successful, it is time to go to a party.

That's exactly what they are going to try. James Comey has repeatedly shown himself to be serpentine in his "findings", blatantly biased in favor of Clinton, and a witness that talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Comey is the VERY MAN who was driving what he just admitted was FAKE NEWS.

The democrats are going to twist and turn this into exactly what it is not. And that is what truly tells me that the time for dialogue is over.

The democrat party, in cahoots with the mainstream media, and deep state agencies have formed a paragovernmental alliance to do nothing short of overthrowing the Constitution of the United States of America.

We are at war. It is the citizens of the United States vs the Deep State. The Deep State has declared war on US citizens.

Edited by archangel
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, archangel said:

First, let me say as an American citizen and voter of duly elected representative government, I EXPECT loyalty to the DULY elected representative government. Let me make something clear, there are no "neutral" government agencies. EVERYONE has political leanings. 

What Trump was saying, and what he has every executive right to say, is that Comey had better not be DISLOYAL to his obligation to serve at the pleasure of the pleasure of the president and do nothing to intentionally SABOTAGE the DULY elected executive branch.

Comey has PROVEN that he is a biased agent of the deep state that unduly dropped and investigation against Clinton, did NOT report on Loretta Lynch asking him to call the Clinton investigation a "matter", and has leaked his own government memos by a third party, which is arguably a crime.

Comey is a snake, and was RIGHTLY fired by Trump.

If the democrats try to impeach Trump, there will be a backlash none which they have ever seen.

The Deep State is at WAR with the American citizen! That's what today's testimony proved without doubt.

:goodpost:========:iagree:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, archangel said:

First, let me say as an American citizen and voter of duly elected representative government, I EXPECT loyalty to the DULY elected representative government. Let me make something clear, there are no "neutral" government agencies. EVERYONE has political leanings. 

What Trump was saying, and what he has every executive right to say, is that Comey had better not be DISLOYAL to his obligation to serve at the pleasure of the pleasure of the president and do nothing to intentionally SABOTAGE the DULY elected executive branch.

Comey has PROVEN that he is a biased agent of the deep state that unduly dropped and investigation against Clinton, did NOT report on Loretta Lynch asking him to call the Clinton investigation a "matter", and has leaked his own government memos by a third party, which is arguably a crime.

Comey is a snake, and was RIGHTLY fired by Trump.

If the democrats try to impeach Trump, there will be a backlash none which they have ever seen.

The Deep State is at WAR with the American citizen! That's what today's testimony proved without doubt.

woot, moar

:clap1:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Comey was a leaker, but not the only one

-There was no Trump/Russia conspiracy

-The media is in collusion with the  Clintons, the Podesta Group to undermine the administration. 

-Lynch actively and illegally worked to undermine Trump

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GT500 said:

That hearing made me ill 

It was a little ugh to watch... icky feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Heres a link to video of the McCain questioning Comey glass tapping and all...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/08/john-mccain-questions-comey/

Programming breaking down?  At the end of the article, McCain broke all that down to a simple question that he could have asked at the hearing for all to hear the answer, he didn't. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It was a little ugh to watch... icky feeling!

Never saw congress kiss somebody's ass so many times 

it was over the top 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Never saw congress kiss somebody's ass so many times 

it was over the top 

Then you haven't seen them kissing Israel's ass. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.