Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Mossad, CIA, & Saudis Pushing for War With Iran

ESET    1,226

"This attack in Tehran is a portent of things to come. If it wasn't clear before, now it should be that the 'Tribal' brothers of Suadi Arabia and Israel have more than their sights on Iran now. And, when the war comes, who will shed the most blood? That would be the American goyim all led by MIGA (Make Israel Great Again) Trump."

Cinnamon    22,790

Wow, he talks about Iran being extreme? Really????????????????????????????????

Cinnamon    22,790

America will go over there and fight for them again. Please let this be the war no one shows up for! 

abigfatzero    2,409

Funny how ISIS attacks the parliament in Iran, but, attacks the people in western countries.........:blink:

Cinnamon    22,790
3 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Funny how ISIS attacks the parliament in Iran, but, attacks the people in western countries.........:blink:

That is telling, isn't it?

roamer    861

Here is a leaked audio containing some interesting insights into the mindset of the Saudi Arabian elite.

In an audio leak that was widely shared by social media activists and Arab media outlets – reportedly featuring the voice of Michel Kilo, a top Syrian opposition figure – sharp criticism was aimed at Saudi Arabia and its role in the Syrian crisis.

Kilo, a member of the political bureau of the so-called ‘National Coalition’ and “one of Syria’s leading opposition thinkers”, reportedly describes Saudi rulers in the audio as “mentally impaired”, and having “no sense of history, reason, nationalism, Arabism, nor any sense of Islam”.

<snip>

http://thesaker.is/russia-is-winning-across-the-spectrum-crosstalk-michel-kilo-leaked-intel-egypt-to-support-saa/

Williams    505
7 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

"They have denied their people more than 30 years of development"

Really?

This is Tehran

Iran,tehran nights

Don't see many burkas do you......

I see white people............:scary:

The Origins of Aryan People

http://www.iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

Recently found out that not all that long ago, many Christian women still used to cover their hair in public too, simply because it was considered ladylike and it is mentioned in the NT of the Bible. Apparently some still do this even today (but not meaning like nuns):

https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads

It is not at all like burkas and can actually look quite pretty and feminine:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=christian+women+head+coverings&t=hz&iax=1&ia=images

In those past days, a women's beauty and being modest about it was probably still much more something to be respected and valued, not like today's society where everything is just about sex and everyone being taught to just flaunt whatever they have, as much as possible, as if it has no value.

So, its not only Muslim women, but Christian women actually used to wear head coverings too and some still do.

Trump, Tillerson dance in Saudi Arabia

:hairy:

MOSSAD

It's other name

Israeli (I)

Secret (S)

Intelligence (I)

Service (S)

:afro:

Condor    966

I wonder how hard it is to move to Iran?

1:03 just made my day!

IRANI VICE!

7 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Can someone link or pm me a video all about Iran so I can truth bomb family?

YourMom2    1,354

Didn't we already go to war with Iran? So many wars in my lifetime...hard to keep up. I keep hoping that the men and women in the military will soon come to the realization that real freedom for America is protecting the citizens from the politicians that involve us in their proxy wars. The real threat to all Americans are the 535 in the house and senate.