Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qronos16

ASTEROID WARNING Fragments which could wipe out NATIONS 'hidden in Taurids meteor shower

Cinnamon    19,748
6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Bad link. 

Fixed it. :) 

apache54    4,138

it is a mixed salad today for a disaster lunch, a little muslims, and libtard leftists covered up with a nice asteroid dressing!!  wow what a meal they have planned for us!!! LOL:nodl:

Ukshep    16,953
31 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

22 again hmmm...

Yep... but you know what...this story reminds me of a childhood memory I have of a tv announcement about earth being hit by asteroids in 2022.. made a big deal out of it at the time... maybe its been mandella'd though because I can't find anything on that online :D

Lucy Barnable    4,212
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

it is a mixed salad today for a disaster lunch, a little muslims, and libtard leftists covered up with a nice asteroid dressing!!  wow what a meal they have planned for us!!! LOL:nodl:

:gsbrnint:

DOOM: it's what's for dinner.

apache54    4,138
12 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:gsbrnint:

DOOM: it's what's for dinner.

Dinner sounds good, how about the:nodl: dessert?

Lucy Barnable    4,212
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Dinner sounds good, how about the:nodl: dessert?

Hm, maybe an earth quake with lightening on top?

apache54    4,138
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hm, maybe an earth quake with lightening on top?

YUMMY!!

good to have some HUMOR once in awhile, makes the doom and gloom a little more bearable!!:D

Redorblue    626

Scenario : holographic meteors bombard earth - real A-bombs simultaneously launched - countries and populations wiped out - greedy parasites get away with it. Happy times ahead.

Siddrix    875
12 minutes ago, Redorblue said:

Scenario : holographic meteors bombard earth - real A-bombs simultaneously launched - countries and populations wiped out - greedy parasites get away with it. Happy times ahead.

I swear i saw holographic meteors fall from the sky back in 2003...

It looked roughly the size of a four story building but rounded. As it fell it rotated a bit turned red hot then exploded sending chunks in all directions... But the weird thing was no BOOM or sound of any kind....

And it was kinda see through as if it was there but not really there at the same time... If that makes any sense...

Jump To Top