Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Fire shuts down both spans of Delaware Memorial Bridge

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    19,682

No indication in this article of what started the fire. 

Fire shuts down both spans of Delaware Memorial Bridge

A fire under the Delaware Memorial Bridge has caused both spans to be shut down, officials say.

The fire was first reported shortly after 10 a.m. on Wednesday.

Thick black smoke could be seen billowing from under the bridges on the Delaware side.

The closure of the bridges caused major traffic snarls in both New Jersey and Delaware.

<snip>

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2017/06/fire_shuts_down_both_spans_of_delaware_memorial_br.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,119
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No indication in this article of what started the fire. 

Fire shuts down both spans of Delaware Memorial Bridge

A fire under the Delaware Memorial Bridge has caused both spans to be shut down, officials say.

The fire was first reported shortly after 10 a.m. on Wednesday.

Thick black smoke could be seen billowing from under the bridges on the Delaware side.

The closure of the bridges caused major traffic snarls in both New Jersey and Delaware.

<snip>

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2017/06/fire_shuts_down_both_spans_of_delaware_memorial_br.html

be interesting to see what caused this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,682
37 minutes ago, apache54 said:

be interesting to see what caused this?

It would. A bot must have written this one. A bridge shut down like that and only a passing mention of a fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,119
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It would. A bot must have written this one. A bridge shut down like that and only a passing mention of a fire. 

YUP, should be allot more to this story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 LuckyBolt    1,168

First ATL bridge, London, and now this one.

Wonder when Golden Gate will go off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,682
4 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

First ATL bridge, London, and now this one.

Wonder when Golden Gate will go off.

I'm sure if it does, it'll be a terrorist that was just released from jail or under watch for 2 years prior to the incident. Or maybe one that was in an ANTIFA documentary. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 LuckyBolt    1,168
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure if it does, it'll be a terrorist that was just released from jail or under watch for 2 years prior to the incident. Or maybe one that was in an ANTIFA documentary. 

 

I think it'll be a "ballistic missile" from a "sub."  OR a laser that was implanted on a shark.

In other words, the shadow dicks will launch some bottle rockets at the thing and push a button to fire the C4 that's already attached to the bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×