Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Russian scientists conclude bears eat wood as vitamin supplement

Ukshep    17,133

Vladivostok-based researchers unveiled ground-breaking discoveries about the composition of wood tissue, which bears inhabiting the Primorsky Region and the island of Sakhalin like to eat, the press office of Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) said. It turns out that the wood studied contains various anti-oxidants and probiotics, which the researchers believe is a nutritional supplement essential for carnivores which help sustain healthy gut bacteria (microflora).

In the future, such research might help contribute to creating new natural medications.

http://tass.com/science/950175

Well who would have thought it.... @Cinnamon eat wood. Lots of wood. Good for you! Now we know why they have those wood checkpoints! :gsbrnint:

thedudeabides    2,274
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Vladivostok-based researchers unveiled ground-breaking discoveries about the composition of wood tissue, which bears inhabiting the Primorsky Region and the island of Sakhalin like to eat, the press office of Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) said. It turns out that the wood studied contains various anti-oxidants and probiotics, which the researchers believe is a nutritional supplement essential for carnivores which help sustain healthy gut bacteria (microflora).

In the future, such research might help contribute to creating new natural medications.

http://tass.com/science/950175

Well who would have thought it.... @Cinnamon eat wood. Lots of wood. Good for you! Now we know why they have those wood checkpoints! :gsbrnint:

My wife must be pretty healthy then!

Ukshep    17,133
19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

rofl....:gsbrnint:

LuckyBolt    1,179
43 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You beat me to it. LOL

Jump To Top