Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

"CT" is going mainstream

Cinnamon    22,791

It's been creeping in for awhile.  Hannity just went full "Critical Thinker" when he called CNN what they are.  I'm still not happy about his Seth Rich non-coverage. Somebody gave his chain a big yank and reeled him in on that story.  

News outlets put out info that is absolutely Onionlike , to the point where it sounds like satire.  The lies are so big.  They make up huge conspiracy theories and the desperation is getting kind of obvious.  They're being forced to add clickbait titles to get attention, just like a lot of "alt-media" does.  

The term conspiracy theorist... it's overused to a point where it's lost trademark status and is now a generic term. Sometimes their desensitization process bites them.  They call you what they are. 

How far will MSM go to keep readership?  Or are they funded by blackops so none of it really matters regarding the running of a business.  The ad revenue, etc. was just some topping that doesn't matter because they really don't need the money to stay on the air?  They will be there no matter what. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,050
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's been creeping in for awhile.  Hannity just went full "Critical Thinker" when he called CNN what they are.  I'm still not happy about his Seth Rich non-coverage. Somebody gave his chain a big yank and reeled him in on that story.  

News outlets put out info that is absolutely Onionlike , to the point where it sounds like satire.  The lies are so big.  They make up huge conspiracy theories and the desperation is getting kind of obvious.  They're being forced to add clickbait titles to get attention, just like a lot of "alt-media" does.  

The term conspiracy theorist... it's overused to a point where it's lost trademark status and is now a generic term. Sometimes their desensitization process bites them.  They call you what they are. 

How far will MSM go to keep readership?  Or are they funded by blackops so none of it really matters regarding the running of a business.  The ad revenue, etc. was just some topping that doesn't matter because they really don't need the money to stay on the air?  They will be there no matter what. 

From Buttholes to Blackholes - they are all the same, in the end, they find out. :) :sorcerer::old:

Cinnamon    22,791

Establishment People who have been called conspiracy theorists in the news lately, that I can remember offhand:

Sean Hannity 

Judge Napolitano

Lou Dobbs

Gingrich

And anyone else who dared look into the Seth Rich story. OR people have to think there are some who have a different POV and they're just planted there for that purpose.  

DarkKnightNomeD    2,050
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Establishment People who have been called conspiracy theorists in the news lately, that I can remember offhand:

Sean Hannity 

Judge Napolitano

Lou Dobbs

Gingrich

And anyone else who dared look into the Seth Rich story. OR people have to think there are some who have a different POV and they're just planted there for that purpose.  

:old:

Ukshep    19,880
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Flip-turned upside down.

We're the real news and they are the conspiracy news now.

Makes me wonder where they plan to take this.

Cinnamon    22,791
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Flip-turned upside down.

We're the real news and they are the conspiracy news now.

Makes me wonder where they plan to take this.

I don't know, but weakness is being shown. Is that by design or real? 

Ukshep    19,880
42 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know, but weakness is being shown. Is that by design or real? 

Cin! The division was created a long time ago. They just flipped the plan upside down so they could drive the libs into ct frenzy. Now they think they are waking up but instead they are being fed mainstream lies as hidden truth. Kinda funny really! But very... very bad for all of us!

I'm talking nazi youth level kinda bad....