Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Tucker Carlson Calls Black Lives Matter Supporter Demented

Cinnamon    19,909

Whoa... she's not helping her cause at ALL. Another terrorist organization.

Published on Jun 6, 2017

Tucker Carlson invited BLM supporter Lisa Durden on his show and instantly regretted his decision. The extremely annoying and bigoted guest flaunted her extremist anti-white views and refused to engage in a civil manner before Tucker abruptly cut the interview short after calling her demented.

Tarmalen    1,165
38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jun 6, 2017

Tucker Carlson invited BLM supporter Lisa Durden on his show and instantly regretted his decision. The extremely annoying and bigoted guest flaunted her extremist anti-white views and refused to engage in a civil manner before Tucker abruptly cut the interview short after calling her demented.

Shhhh....never interrupt the enemy.

>.>

<.<

O.O 

Cinnamon    19,909
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Shhhh....never interrupt the enemy.

>.>

<.<

O.O 

I would have kicked off my show. 

Tarmalen    1,165
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I would have kicked off my show. 

I do agree. I would rate that interview around 8.

He hit her with questions that were relevant to the conversation. She disregarded. Regardless of skin color....people see through the b.s. (when the reach a certain age) and start calling a spade a spade. 

Hitting .5 of a century...will continue to update folks on my in depth wisdom as time continues......(There is a joke in there somewhere....but I missed it)

Cinnamon    19,909
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

I do agree. I would rate that interview around 8.

He hit her with questions that were relevant to the conversation. She disregarded. Regardless of skin color....people see through the b.s. (when the reach a certain age) and start calling a spade a spade. 

Hitting .5 of a century...will continue to update folks on my in depth wisdom as time continues......(There is a joke in there somewhere....but I missed it)

She was saying that she was going to be back on his show... he seemed taken aback by that some... It was almost like a threat of some sort. But I'm probably reading more into it than there is.  Hmm.

Tarmalen    1,165
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

She was saying that she was going to be back on his show... he seemed taken aback by that some... It was almost like a threat of some sort. But I'm probably reading more into it than there is.  Hmm.

She was "feeling" the moment. Us humans have a tendency to do that.

Some of his "taken aback" is chutzpah. You gotta know how to direct the energy to close the deal. 

Salesman for 6 months....made first my second month going door to door. An awesome education in meeting folks.

I see humans....dunno what other folks see...now....some humans well...they ain't right. Where was I?....

Ohh yeah....she was given her shot....she blew it bigly :D ...and now I am typing on a CT forum....wtf!?!?

Ukshep    17,056
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jun 6, 2017

He was being nice and she just unleashed a fierce attack, I don't condone violence but my pimp hand is strong.

Ukshep    17,056

Erm.... last minute she said you'd see her a lot in a month... go watch the exchange that shit sounds ominous.... what have they got planned??

Just Jo    228

She was jacked up as soon as interview started....hope that last time he has her on....she said nothing relevant.

Zing    816

I couldn't stand listening to that screaming b*itch.  She seems entitled, rude, and "ill" mannered.

Jump To Top