Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

Attorney General Jeff Sessions suggested he could resign amid rising tension with President Trump

RhetoricalRebel    1,608

As the White House braces for former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony Thursday, sources tell ABC News the relationship between President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions has become so tense that Sessions at one point recently even suggested he could resign.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-suggested-resign-amid-rising/story?id=47875090

If this happens, this will be Trump's biggest f*ckup yet. Trump must accept the constraints of the job.

Tarmalen    1,302
49 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

As the White House braces for former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony Thursday, sources tell ABC News the relationship between President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions has become so tense that Sessions at one point recently even suggested he could resign.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-suggested-resign-amid-rising/story?id=47875090

If this happens, this will be Trump's biggest f*ckup yet. Trump must accept the constraints of the job.

In other news...water is wet...and aliens are invading....tune in at 11:00 for the rest of the Programmin...err News.

Curenado    966

Sessions is no loss and was lost for what to do. So outdated the first thing he tried was boilerplate nancy reagan and nothing of any real merit has happened on his watch. He can easily go for someone less sympathetic to white collars.

Tarmalen    1,302
3 hours ago, Curenado said:

Sessions is no loss and was lost for what to do. So outdated the first thing he tried was boilerplate nancy reagan and nothing of any real merit has happened on his watch. He can easily go for someone less sympathetic to white collars.

It depends....when your hands are tied..you wont accomplish much....seems to me the gloves are off and he has free reign...

I am opting for the half full glass of water...to each their own...time will tell.

Tarmalen    1,302
12 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

FOX ....has some news....the rest...just as bad.

Now when I see any MSM on the headline...i skip and look elsewhere...then circle back and see what they are pushing.

I keep hearing....First hit is free.....

Curenado    966

If Trump would put in a kid, like 50 or something? It would be ok too

:gsbrnint:

Tarmalen    1,302
33 minutes ago, Curenado said:

If Trump would put in a kid, like 50 or something? It would be ok too

:gsbrnint:

I could go for that...I am 50 something and still a kid...check my post history!

:goodreadl: