Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Thanky

New 5G WIFI coming and it will KILL US all. This is SERIOUS!

Recommended Posts

 Uncle Thanky    1,153

"First, there was 3G, then 4G and now we are heading into the era of 5G, while this is said to be an improvement it is also bringing with it harmful ultra-high microwave frequency radiation. People who have raised their voices about the dangers that the technology will bring and who have talked about safety have been subjected to intimidation and harassment along with attempts to try to silence them."

http://www.disclose.tv/news/new_5g_wifi_coming_and_it_will_kill_us_all_this_is_serious/139200

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,051
30 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

"First, there was 3G, then 4G and now we are heading into the era of 5G, while this is said to be an improvement it is also bringing with it harmful ultra-high microwave frequency radiation. People who have raised their voices about the dangers that the technology will bring and who have talked about safety have been subjected to intimidation and harassment along with attempts to try to silence them."

http://www.disclose.tv/news/new_5g_wifi_coming_and_it_will_kill_us_all_this_is_serious/139200

 

6G will be the killer.. Always with the 6's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,867
2 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

"First, there was 3G, then 4G and now we are heading into the era of 5G, while this is said to be an improvement it is also bringing with it harmful ultra-high microwave frequency radiation. People who have raised their voices about the dangers that the technology will bring and who have talked about safety have been subjected to intimidation and harassment along with attempts to try to silence them."

http://www.disclose.tv/news/new_5g_wifi_coming_and_it_will_kill_us_all_this_is_serious/139200

 

maybe this is the secret way to lower the population that they have been wanting to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,867
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

6G will be the killer.. Always with the 6's!

devil's signs 666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,505

This is for the driverless cars and stuff. That's why they are not upgrading the roads. They don't have to. They plan on having mass transit and people will not own their own cars and such. There will be no long road trips and all that stuff. You will get around in driverless vehicles that use the 5G highway. It's not so you can play on the internet. ;) 

https://iq.intel.com/5g-communications-key-autonomous-driving/

http://www.computerworlduk.com/it-vendors/bmw-5g-could-be-key-self-driving-car-deployment-3501253/

https://5g.co.uk/guides/5g-and-the-connected-car/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Thanky    1,153
1 hour ago, sybdragon said:

There will be no long road trips and all that stuff

Blasphemy!

Dude! DO NOT mess with my "Road Trip".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,505
1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Blasphemy!

Dude! DO NOT mess with my "Road Trip".

I know what ya mean. I really miss 99cent a gallon gas. I went everywhere when it was 99cents. Now I can not afford to go anywhere with the price of gas. Much less when it was $3 a gallon. It's 2.25 or so a gallon around here. But the plan is to get people to give up their personal vehicle and just hop in a shared car and go where you need to go. I do not see these cars being able to go out of the city they are in really. Kill switch and all. They would not want them to be taken somewhere else. That would be like a city bus deciding to take a detour and come back in a few days. How long you gonna sit at the bus stop waiting on that bus? I would think they would have special overnight cars or something for small road trips but I think the longer road trips will be mass transit somehow. They keep talking about restoring the railways. Will they? Amtrack is not doing so well I do not think. But they say those high speed rail lines are the greatest thing to get you across country. And China is leading the way on that with their 'China road' project to connect the world with rail.

Guys, I am a dudette.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,302
1 hour ago, sybdragon said:

I know what ya mean. I really miss 99cent a gallon gas. I went everywhere when it was 99cents. Now I can not afford to go anywhere with the price of gas. Much less when it was $3 a gallon. It's 2.25 or so a gallon around here. But the plan is to get people to give up their personal vehicle and just hop in a shared car and go where you need to go. I do not see these cars being able to go out of the city they are in really. Kill switch and all. They would not want them to be taken somewhere else. That would be like a city bus deciding to take a detour and come back in a few days. How long you gonna sit at the bus stop waiting on that bus? I would think they would have special overnight cars or something for small road trips but I think the longer road trips will be mass transit somehow. They keep talking about restoring the railways. Will they? Amtrack is not doing so well I do not think. But they say those high speed rail lines are the greatest thing to get you across country. And China is leading the way on that with their 'China road' project to connect the world with rail.

Guys, I am a dudette.

 

 

I get it...both sides that is...eventually there will be ZERO reason for people to own a car for transportation....good thing or bad thing? ...Time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,505
37 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Apologies Ma'am.

:gsbrnint:

:gsbrnint:    You were the second person today that called me a guy so.... I thought I would tell y'all I was really a girl. :) Apologies accepted. Thank you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Thanky    1,153
1 hour ago, sybdragon said:

I thought I would tell y'all I was really a girl.

Me like females.:smiley_flowers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×