Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

Cat Serial Killer on the loose in French village.

RhetoricalRebel    1,328

Two hundred cats poisoned inside month in French village

A small seaside resort in southern France is on edge after more than 200 cats, both pets and strays, were poisoned to death inside a month.The victims of the "cat serial killer" died in Saint Pierre la Mer, 90km (55 miles) south-west of Montpellier.

The Society for the Protection of Animals has been overwhelmed by calls, La Depeche newspaper says.Rodents and birds reportedly also died after swallowing the poison, amid fears children might also ingest it.The Association of Stray Cats has reported the events to police in the hope that autopsies can be carried out.

"The atmosphere has become hateful, nobody trusts anyone," a villager named only as Geneviève was quoted as saying by French daily Ouest-France.

"We're all afraid a child might ingest some of this mystery poison."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40168169

Don't drink the water!!

Ukshep    16,916
1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Both are signs the gates of hell are opening. :scream1:

Can we close the gates back up if we work together you think?

RhetoricalRebel    1,328
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Can we close the gates back up if we work together you think?

I'd like to think so, if we all work together. But getting all I don't think is realistic.

Unfortunately, things are pretty far gone to have a full reversal. Best  we can do is watch, prepare and protect ourselves were we can.

Real prophesy has a stubborn habit of coming true. 

Automan63    1,577
5 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Two hundred cats poisoned inside month in French village

A small seaside resort in southern France is on edge after more than 200 cats, both pets and strays, were poisoned to death inside a month.The victims of the "cat serial killer" died in Saint Pierre la Mer, 90km (55 miles) south-west of Montpellier.

The Society for the Protection of Animals has been overwhelmed by calls, La Depeche newspaper says.Rodents and birds reportedly also died after swallowing the poison, amid fears children might also ingest it.The Association of Stray Cats has reported the events to police in the hope that autopsies can be carried out.

"The atmosphere has become hateful, nobody trusts anyone," a villager named only as Geneviève was quoted as saying by French daily Ouest-France.

"We're all afraid a child might ingest some of this mystery poison."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40168169

Don't drink the water!!

I didn't know they made Cat Cereal. 

"Cats, there not just for breakfast anymore"

Condor    916

I was expecting the cat to be the serial killer. 

That's messed up!

Ukshep    16,916
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Poor animals. Poisoning is a terrible way to die. 

Sure is... Not that I'd know. I'm alive!

Cinnamon    19,692
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sure is... Not that I'd know. I'm alive!

My dogs got poisoned before.  It was bad, but they survived it. I poured clay down both of them as soon as I saw it then took them to the vet to the tune of 4K dollars. 

Cinnamon    19,692
3 hours ago, Automan63 said:

I didn't know they made Cat Cereal. 

"Cats, there not just for breakfast anymore"

LOL I can identify that cat... it's a silver shaded persian, I've seen them wet before and yep that's how they look! 

Jump To Top