Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatimus Maximus

WOW! GLP Is Dying!

It reminds of Trollvalhalla years ago. That was great little site. Lots of conspiracy and current events discussion. It died. And GLP is dying, too. Regardless of whether you think it's a government honeypot or just three people in their parents basements making ad-rev, it was once upon a time, a great site. To me, it was the Comedian, Brief, Chip, and Phenom that killed that place. Phenom is just functionally retarded. Chip is a cool guy, but he holds grudges. The Comedian is a liar and will morph to be whatever he needs to be to try to maintain some sort of dominance over whomever he is arguing with, which leads me to believe he's got some sort of interrogation training because that's taught in higher level interrogator courses. Morphing to meet the demands of a contentious discussion. Of course, if you got strong argument skills, legal training or counter interrogation, you spot his bullshit in three posts or less. Then there's Brief, latent homosexual and belligerent extraordinaire.

So, I'm glad COP is up and running. I am going to donate to the community once I feel a little more comfortable. Good people here and good community rules.

Condor    966
2 hours ago, Fatimus Maximus said:

It reminds of Trollvalhalla years ago. That was great little site. Lots of conspiracy and current events discussion. It died. And GLP is dying, too. Regardless of whether you think it's a government honeypot or just three people in their parents basements making ad-rev, it was once upon a time, a great site. To me, it was the Comedian, Brief, Chip, and Phenom that killed that place. Phenom is just functionally retarded. Chip is a cool guy, but he holds grudges. The Comedian is a liar and will morph to be whatever he needs to be to try to maintain some sort of dominance over whomever he is arguing with, which leads me to believe he's got some sort of interrogation training because that's taught in higher level interrogator courses. Morphing to meet the demands of a contentious discussion. Of course, if you got strong argument skills, legal training or counter interrogation, you spot his bullshit in three posts or less. Then there's Brief, latent homosexual and belligerent extraordinaire.

So, I'm glad COP is up and running. I am going to donate to the community once I feel a little more comfortable. Good people here and good community rules.

I'm glad you're here too.  Don't ever change that avatar.  :laughl:

Ukshep    19,925
3 hours ago, Fatimus Maximus said:

:nodl: Someone brought them back down to earth!

Ukshep    19,925

They pulled out all the stops lately.... Must have noticed the slippage. But hey.... All of glp's threads that are pinned are our pins from yesterday lol!