Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Today could be a big day..... This June 6th is the 73rd Anniversary of D-DAY!

Ukshep    17,194

Illuminati loves 73. And today is the Anniversary of D-Day.... Things may get interesting... worth a mention!

73 is the number of Illuminati

I'll drop this too..

Ukshep    17,194

Info on d-day!

O’Donnell: Beyond Valor: Rangers Lead the Way on D-Day

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/odonnell-beyond-valor-rangers-lead-way-d-day/

“We were about two hundred feet from the beach when a shell blew off the front of our landing craft, destroying the ramp,” recalled Ray Alm from B Company of the 2nd Ranger Battalion, which landed on Omaha’s deadly Dog Green Beach at approximately 7:40 a.m. on D-Day. “My two best buddies were right in front of me, and they were both killed. I was holding a .45 pistol and carrying a bazooka with eight shells; it was so heavy that I just went right under the water. So I had to let everything go except the shells.”

He continued, “When we were on the beach, there were two other Rangers and myself running, and a German machine gun was firing at us. We hid behind an anti-tank obstacle. The three of us ducked behind it. We then headed towards the front again. It was terrible; there were bodies all over the place. They wiped out almost the entire 116th Infantry Regiment; they just murdered them. They were floating all over the place, there was blood in the water—it was just dark.”

This June 6 marks the 73rd anniversary of D-Day. Nothing captures the drama and action of that day better than the words of the men who actually took part in the assault. Particularly poignant are the voices of the elite Army Rangers who led the way off bloody Omaha Beach.

Ukshep    17,194

First event.. day 2 of the intense f**kery!

five    338

I LOVE an Illuminati thread. Oh look, Illuminati is in my auto complete dictionary. Who are these people? 

Ukshep    17,194
35 minutes ago, five said:

I LOVE an Illuminati thread. Oh look, Illuminati is in my auto complete dictionary. Who are these people? 

They are the..... actually... too much to list :D meh

COBO Member    2,836

Don't know about "73", but by God, this is the anniversary of the beginning of a campaign that showed the determination of allied forces. They jumped out of those amphibs straight into Hell on Earth.

You'd be damned hard-pressed to find soldiers willing to do that today.

Ukshep    17,194
46 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Don't know about "73", but by God, this is the anniversary of the beginning of a campaign that showed the determination of allied forces. They jumped out of those amphibs straight into Hell on Earth.

Yeh I thought on that today.... 73 years... since those men did that... ONLY 73 years... not long when you think about it... Can you imagine going through that?

DRUMZ    776
57 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Perhaps there are easier and less costly ways to kill off a bunch of white males these day's???

But.... maybe to the zio planners, the more gore the better. 

COBO Member    2,836
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh I thought on that today.... 73 years... since those men did that... ONLY 73 years... not long when you think about it... Can you imagine going through that?

Not even. At the very best, a person had a 50/50 chance running straight into that hail of gunfire. The rest of the movie was better than average IMHO, but nowhere as intense as the first 5min of "Saving Private Ryan".

As a retired Navy guy, it's in my job description to tease Army, Air Force, and Marines when we're together. But at the end of the day, they've got my utmost respect and we'll back each other up if any outsider dares to cross us.

COBO Member    2,836
11 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Perhaps there are easier and less costly ways to kill off a bunch of white males these day's???

But.... maybe to the zio planners, the more gore the better. 

Sure...look at what leaning on the Geneva Convention has gotten us.

And white males? THERE IS NO COLOR UNDER THOSE FLAG-DRAPED COFFINS!

Jump To Top