Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Hillary: Way to Stop Terrorism is to “Understand” Other Cultures & Their Food

Ukshep    16,903

If you thought Hillary Clinton would stop talking any time soon then think again.

The defeated presidential candidate told a fundraiser for a youth program that the best way to stop terrorism was to “understand” other cultures and their food.

Yes, really.

Hillary defended London Mayor Sadiq Khan, the man who once represented 9/11 Al-Qaeda member Zacarias Moussaoui, called moderate Muslims “Uncle Toms” and said terrorism was “part and parcel” of living in a major city.

https://www.infowars.com/hillary-way-to-stop-terrorism-is-to-understand-other-cultures-their-food/

How can she think anyone is going to buy the bullshit she is spewing? Really?

Curenado    826

Because she gets millions off of lying to 'em and they are stupid. They would kill traitors of thier own, but the chimps welcome ours

Automan63    1,577

She knows exactly  what she's talking about and is great leadership material....

Oh wait, that's totally not true and she's a sock puppet idiot.

COBO Member    2,756
18 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

She knows exactly  what she's talking about and is great leadership material....

When she could've been the hand. <shudder>

Ukshep    16,903
44 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Because she gets millions off of lying to 'em and they are stupid. They would kill traitors of thier own, but the chimps welcome ours

Yeh but she can't believe her own tripe can she?

27 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Not as dumb as they make themselves out to be right?

apache54    4,127

she is a politician and so when her lips are moving she is lying!! ALL WE NEED TO KNOW!!!

except, why can't she just go away!!:angry:

Automan63    1,577
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh but she can't believe her own tripe can she?

Not as dumb as they make themselves out to be right?

I don't believe she even thinks about what she says, it makes no difference to her. Whatever way the wind of the dollar and power blows, that's the way her nose follows. She has polls run, has opinionated questions asked and then has some communist little puke formulate her talking points and goes to it, all the while taking in the cash and consolidating power through bribes and replenishing her coffers through extortion and blackmail. She is the leader of the band of human filth.

The defeated presidential candidate told a fundraiser for a youth program that the best way to stop terrorism was to “understand” other cultures and their food.

Oh, you have got to be kiddin' me! Really? I can see it now as a group of world youths sit around the dining table and one American youth speaks up and says, "Please pass the goat meat, so I can understand why you're being taught to grow-up as a terrorist" or "I stole a candy bar today and sentenced to have my hand lopped off, so I can understand how your culture works!"

I mean really? Look at all the young brainwashed females, in this country, that ran-away to the middle-east only to realize what a terrible mistake they committed because they wanted to "understand" it.

There is no tolerance in this idiot-mentality belief in today's westernized culture and there is no reason, whatsoever, to teach this to our youth. Hillary is insane to even remotely whisper this!

This woman needs to stop! Seriously! She needs to take the money she stolen to this point and just go away!

LuckyBolt    1,169

Normalize terror.  As you're beating your child with your fists and belt, keep telling get them it's ok and that you love them.  They'll accept it eventually, and go crazy when they're adults.

These abusive politicians need to get a taste of their own medicine.

Cinnamon    19,690

Why don't the "terrorists" attack the government of countries?  Hard targets, yes.  But if they really hated a country, they'd go after leadership, not people that are going to concerts or shopping or whatever. Hell even in Iraq they go after police headquarters and training areas a lot. 

In attacking common people doing every day things, they empower that government even more.  "They hate us for our freedoms."  So once government has taken ALL freedom away, will they stop hating us? lmao. 

So clear that terrorism is funded by government, from fomenting of wars to creating refugees, they are the only ones that benefit from it. Of course, some of the terrorists think they're going to get virgins and martyrdom.  

Destroy and rebuild.. GROWTH, that's what corporations do.  Governments are corporations.  Apparently destroying and rebuilding other entire countries isn't enough for them. 

People are so on edge, the slightest thing from an authority figure and they run, hide or panic.  Noises... clothing in a forgotten bag... 

And there's Hillary and others educating younger people to think like they want, so there can be more and more of this. 

Jump To Top