Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titanic1

Drink a litre of water when you wake up Morning water therapy

titanic1    242

Me and a friend of mine we have been drinking a litre of water when we wake up everymorning, if you do something for 20 days it becomes a habit.  -T

Water in the morning Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning purifies the colon and allows for better absorption of nutrients in your system.To help with weight loss, drinking at least 16 oz. of water in the morning can boost your metabolism by up to 24%.Water in the morning hydrates your cells at a superior rate after hours of fasting (sleeping). The rush of hydration to the cells helps in production of blood and muscle cells.The high dosages of water help to purge the system of toxins through the bowels and will leave you with glowing skin.It helps to flush and balance your lymphatic system which leads to increased immunity, helping you fight a variety of illnesses  

https://sunwarrior.com/healthhub/benefits-morning-water-therapy

Imagine not drinking any liquids — water, tea, juice — anything, for the next eight hours. Your throat might become a little dry just thinking about it. Well, that’s essentially what happens when you sleep! While you sleep, your body slowly becomes dehydrated because you aren’t feeding it with fluids. If you’ve ever woken up with a dry mouth, and feel extra parched, that’s probably why.If you drink lots of water during the day, you’re off to a great start! Water plays an important role in the proper functioning of your body, and staying hydrated is important, but drinking a big glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning has its own perks!

https://www.davidwolfe.com/drink-water-first-morning-5-reasons/

Cinnamon    20,021

This thread has been moved to the Survival & Health Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Ukshep    17,196

I drink a Lot of water :D I ditched soda so I can say pure water and no drinking anything else will make you feel great!

GT500    1,399
On 6/6/2017 at 6:23 AM, Ukshep said:

I drink a Lot of water :D I ditched soda so I can say pure water and no drinking anything else will make you feel great!

Same 

no corn syrup poison for me 

Ukshep    17,196
3 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Same 

no corn syrup poison for me 

You should actually try it once more.... I might do the same. I've heard those that never touch it then do come down ill after quitting initial consumption. Only takes 7-8 glasses. :D

I might actually do the experiment myself... It's like anything that is bad for you. Your body rejects it and lets you know with pain.... same as cigarettes but if you do it enough the pain subsides...

So will be interesting to see a result... Now I'm hesitant!

GT500    1,399
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You should actually try it once more.... I might do the same. I've heard those that never touch it then do come down ill after quitting initial consumption. Only takes 7-8 glasses. :D

I might actually do the experiment myself... It's like anything that is bad for you. Your body rejects it and lets you know with pain.... same as cigarettes but if you do it enough the pain subsides...

So will be interesting to see a result... Now I'm hesitant!

I hear ya 

i still have a frozen coke now and again 

but I mostly just drink water and natural juice, medicinal teas too 

Ukshep    17,196
Just now, GT500 said:

I hear ya 

i still have a frozen coke now and again 

but I mostly just drink water and natural juice, medicinal teas too 

I have enough tea to sink a ship :D bought some a while back and I can't drink it all... 2 years in and still got 52 boxes left :D

GT500    1,399
Just now, Ukshep said:

I have enough tea to sink a ship :D bought some a while back and I can't drink it all... 2 years in and still got 52 boxes left :D

Good stuff 

I believe green tea, medicinal tea cures alcoholism 

I'm a huge believer in tea 

thanks for showing me about the seperate forums, didn't know 

Carnivalpunk    527

That much water right off the rip? Id be a little worried about peeing too much and losing my salt. Like your take on coffee though. Full of anti oxidants. Having porphyria means I'm constantly eating and drinking them. Last year I turned myself orange. People started breaking my balls and calling me Trump. Hahaha.

Jump To Top