Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGK

35 people shot, 8 fatally, in Chicago over weekend

CGK    2,586

Why is this not breaking news on every news station? Oh that's right, because its probably black on black crime and there is no possible way they can blame it on ISIS.

Eight people were shot dead and 27 other people were wounded in attacks across Chicago over the weekend, including two shootings involving police officers from a summer mobile detail that happened 24 hours apart.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/

CGK    2,586

More people are shot in Chicago ever day than all the terrorist attacks put together, yet somehow this is NOT news. 

The rest of the attacks continued a violent start to the month, with 52 people shot by the end of the fourth day of June.

At least 318 people were shot in May, and 1,408 people have been shot this year, according to records kept by the Chicago Sun-Times.

More: http://abc7chicago.com/news/5-dead-25-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/2065881/

CGK    2,586

If I lived in Chicago I would be Terrorized by all the violence that goes on in the city.  How is this not domestic terrorism? Ya want a war on Terror? How about we start with Chicago, you know that state where Senator Obama came from, Reverend "God Damn America" Wright, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

Automan63    1,620

Can't possibly damage or bruise the smashing success that Chicago's strict gun control policies are spawning..

Their rock star mayor must be pleased

/s

CGK    2,586

30 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Can't possibly damage or bruise the smashing success that Chicago's strict gun control policies are spawning..

Their rock star mayor must be pleased

/s

Ya got that right!!!

Yes, this is probably the way to go — when criminals holding illegally owned firearms shoot and kill and pour blood into the city streets, the way to make the community safer is to rip guns out of the hands of legal and permitted owners.

That sounds about right. You go, Chicago.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel, facing widespread condemnation from lawful city residents and outraged Americans, including the White House, over the near-nonstop gun-related bloodshed and murder rate in the city he leads, has come up with a plan — and like every good liberal, it’s one that makes no sense. He’s pushing for more gun control on federally licensed gun dealers.

More: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/chicagos-rahm-emanuel-pushing-more-gun-control/

Siriusly    198

It comes as no surprise that gun control is not working as criminals will always find a way to arm themselves. So now is the time to allow all other citizens to open carry arms for a year or so. When the gunsmoke has lifted we will check the body counts.

Go ahead Rahm Emanuel - you have my permission.

apache54    4,165
1 hour ago, CGK said:

If I lived in Chicago I would be Terrorized by all the violence that goes on in the city.  How is this not domestic terrorism? Ya want a war on Terror? How about we start with Chicago, you know that state where Senator Obama came from, Reverend "God Damn America" Wright, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

IF I had to live in Chicago, I would go hunting everyday!:banana-gun:

apache54    4,165
8 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

It comes as no surprise that gun control is not working as criminals will always find a way to arm themselves. So now is the time to allow all other citizens to open carry arms for a year or so. When the gunsmoke has lifted we will check the body counts.

Rahm E. is SCUMBAG and should have been impeached and HUNG!! Idiots like HIM are what is killing this country!!

Automan63    1,620
6 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

Dear Rahm's days in the big boy chair are numbered. He knows it as well as anyone.

Cryptic Mole    4,021

That's actually pretty common there. Even if you go to some of the popular police scanner radio sites online, Chicago is always the most popular city the public is watching/listening to on any given Friday or Saturday evening. Sometimes there are upwards of 5000-6000 viewers/listeners vs only 10-20 for NYC. People are expecting a really big and live show going into the weekends in Chicago, and very rarely are they disappointed!

Cryptic Mole    4,021

Serious shit: (Something I'll bet you've never known)

This is just what one minute of Chicago sounds like at night.

Makes the middle east sound like childs play!

Turn up the volume for effect.

They should nuke this city!

Automan63    1,620
15 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Serious shit: (Something I'll bet you've never known)

This is just what one minute of Chicago sounds like at night.

Makes the middle east sound like child play!

Turn up the volume for effect.

They should nuke this city!

Another gun control success story

Jump To Top