Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

COVFEFE: Clinton Ordered Vince Foster Executed Faked Evidence

EMC2    277
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Erm yeh! Saw this... Could be!

It's the context that bothers me. I really want COVFEFE to mean something important. But I don't think it does. It was part of a normal text and at first glance appears to be a simple typo for "coverage". But on the other hand, POTUS spelling errors usually have a reason.

If it were significant I think POTUS would've presented it differently in a tweet.

Ukshep    16,953
15 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

It's the context that bothers me. I really want COVFEFE to mean something important. But I don't think it does. It was part of a normal text and at first glance appears to be a simple typo for "coverage". But on the same hand, POTUS spelling errors usually have a reason.

If it were significant I think POTUS would've presented it differently in a tweet.

Don't public figures double check tweets for this kind of thing though. That is what is odd to me. I find it hard to believe it would get through. I believe it has purpose! but with reason to brush it off as nothing to the plebs!

EMC2    277
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't public figures double check tweets for this kind of thing though. That is what is odd to me. I find it hard to believe it would get through. I believe it has purpose! but with reason to brush it off as nothing to the plebs!

I agree. It's definitely a troll. But how serious of a troll is unknowable.

Mehitable    1,316

Apparently cov Fe Fe with an accent mark after one of the FE Fe s, means "I will stand up" in Arabic. Maybe Trump learned that in Sodomy Arabia. Check it out in Google Translate but put in the accent mark.  Looks like Trump is slyer than they think.

Jump To Top