Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

Harvard Law Journal Concludes Unborn Babies Have Constitutional Rights

DRUMZ    723

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/06/02/harvard-law-journal-concludes-unborn-babies-have-constitutional-rights/

The Fourteenth Amendment, which was adopted in 1868, declares that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” A debate that has been raging in courtrooms for years is whether the “life” part includes unborn persons.

Ukshep    16,885
5 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/06/02/harvard-law-journal-concludes-unborn-babies-have-constitutional-rights/

The Fourteenth Amendment, which was adopted in 1868, declares that no state shall “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” A debate that has been raging in courtrooms for years is whether the “life” part includes unborn persons.

Pinned for discussion. I'd be interested to see opinions on this.

DRUMZ    723
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Pinned for discussion. I'd be interested to see opinions on this.

What I do know is that every trait that the human has from how many hairs on their head to eye color, sex etc. etc..... Is all there at the time of conception.

Human person for sure!

:goodreadl:

CSB    1,901

Unborn Babies Have Constitutional Rights ; And they should have! even unborn babies conceived from rape and incest should have rights .

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg.

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins

http://earthmysterynews.com/2016/04/27/human-life-begins-in-bright-flash-of-light-as-a-sperm-meets-an-egg/

Condor    916
13 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

What I do know is that every trait that the human has from how many hairs on their head to eye color, sex etc. etc..... Is all there at the time of conception.

Human person for sure!

And don't forget the double standards when a pregnant woman is murdered, it's DOUBLE homicide.  :blink:

Ukshep    16,885
17 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Human person for sure!

Not sure how my opinion will be received as it is not very well defined. Well it is but maybe some might not understand.

I believe that once a fetus starts forming human features that at that point abortion should be off limits. So I am only in favor of it if in the first few weeks. After that I consider a fetus to be far enough along that you have a responsibility to nurture that life. It is no longer a mass of cells.

YourMom2    1,354

Ah, the nanny state and lawyers get to determine what life is and what it is not. Women have been aborting fetuses for centuries for one reason or another but the act of doing so, the guilt, never goes away. I believe that is punishment enough without state intervention and the clinics that perform them, the witnesses, have to live with it as well.

Currently missing from society.....pure unconditional love and empathy.

Jump To Top