Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Lush Cosmetics asked its employees to show up naked

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

Earlier this week, Lush Cosmetics asked its employees to show up naked to make a point about the environment—even though its past campaigns may have exposed its staffers up to sexual harassment.

Around 100 employees nationwide participated, wearing only their sneakers and black work aprons, emblazoned with “Get Naked.”

On an Instagram post showing several nearly nude workers, Lush said its “brave lushies across North America (voluntarily) stripped down to shed light on the detrimental impact of over-packaging.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/lush-insists-it-doesnt-pressure-staff-to-get-naked-and-show-bare-bottoms-for-green-activism/?link=TD_heatst_articles.47942&utm_source=heatst_articles.47942&utm_campaign=circular&utm_medium=HEATST

apache54    3,099
13 minutes ago, ESET said:

Earlier this week, Lush Cosmetics asked its employees to show up naked to make a point about the environment—even though its past campaigns may have exposed its staffers up to sexual harassment.

Around 100 employees nationwide participated, wearing only their sneakers and black work aprons, emblazoned with “Get Naked.”

On an Instagram post showing several nearly nude workers, Lush said its “brave lushies across North America (voluntarily) stripped down to shed light on the detrimental impact of over-packaging.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/lush-insists-it-doesnt-pressure-staff-to-get-naked-and-show-bare-bottoms-for-green-activism/?link=TD_heatst_articles.47942&utm_source=heatst_articles.47942&utm_campaign=circular&utm_medium=HEATST

more testing to see how far these libtard idiots will go and do as they are told!!

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,007
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

more testing to see how far these libtard idiots will go and do as they are told!!

That is what I was thinking. The only time to get naked is at a swimming pool with beer!

Well...and to get jiggy with it. :D

Edited by Tarmalen
  • Like 1

apache54    3,099
4 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

That is what I was thinking. The only time to get naked is at a swimming pool with beer!

Well...and to get jiggy with it. :D

:iagree:==========:beerl:

• Like 1

kbet    504

Seems like BS, to try and increase sales. Basically tell their employees some leftist BS reason, to get them to do something they might be hesitant to do otherwise.

Cinders77    91

Can I say what a bunch of skanks on here?  Not impressed, more like repulsed.

Tarmalen    1,007
2 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

Can I say what a bunch of skanks on here?  Not impressed, more like repulsed.

Define "here"? Did someone leak a vid of me that night in cancun? :blink:

• Like 1

Cinders77    91

Tarmalen -

"Here" =  this forum

Sorry to disappoint but no video of  you in Cancun! :D