Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Show Me Your Papers: 'Trump' Toilet Paper to Aid Mexican Migrants

Recommended Posts

 ESET    1,190

 

A disgruntled Mexican entrepreneur unhappy with Donald Trump's migration policy decided to retaliate against the US president by launching a new brand of toilet paper.

A smiling roll of toilet paper, sporting Donald Trump’s trademark hairstyle and giving the thumbs up, became the official logo of a new brand of toilet paper.

Mexican entrepreneur Antonio Battaglia named his new patented product after the current US president.

The product's motto, "Softness Without Borders", and the wall of toilet paper rolls depicted on the package with a caption saying "This is the only wall we’re willing to pay for" are both direct references to Trump’s campaign promises.

Trump insisted he would stem the flow of migrants by building a wall along the US-Mexican border and force the Mexican government to pay for the construction expenses.

 

https://sptnkne.ws/e83j

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,927
12 minutes ago, ESET said:

 

A disgruntled Mexican entrepreneur unhappy with Donald Trump's migration policy decided to retaliate against the US president by launching a new brand of toilet paper.

A smiling roll of toilet paper, sporting Donald Trump’s trademark hairstyle and giving the thumbs up, became the official logo of a new brand of toilet paper.

Mexican entrepreneur Antonio Battaglia named his new patented product after the current US president.

The product's motto, "Softness Without Borders", and the wall of toilet paper rolls depicted on the package with a caption saying "This is the only wall we’re willing to pay for" are both direct references to Trump’s campaign promises.

Trump insisted he would stem the flow of migrants by building a wall along the US-Mexican border and force the Mexican government to pay for the construction expenses.

 

https://sptnkne.ws/e83j

 

Erm correct me if I am wrong here but many are creating things in trumps image...to mock and profit of trump.. Does this not constitute a crime? Theft? Use of his likeness etc etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ESET    1,190
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Erm correct me if I am wrong here but many are creating things in trumps image...to mock and profit of trump.. Does this not constitute a crime? Theft? Use of his likeness etc etc?

Imagine, if this has been done to Obama, Al Gore, HRC, Junkers, Stoltenberg, Kissinger, NetanYahoo....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RhetoricalRebel    1,328
32 minutes ago, ESET said:

Imagine, if this has been done to Obama, Al Gore, HRC, Junkers, Stoltenberg, Kissinger, NetanYahoo....

Obama, Al Gore, HRC were all on my dartboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,927
36 minutes ago, ESET said:

Imagine, if this has been done to Obama, Al Gore, HRC, Junkers, Stoltenberg, Kissinger, NetanYahoo....

There would be massive outrage by the left.... Yep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    827
42 minutes ago, ESET said:

Imagine, if this has been done to Obama, Al Gore, HRC, Junkers, Stoltenberg, Kissinger, NetanYahoo....

The Russians did make "Obamka" chocolate covered ice cream bars with a lil earring boy on it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2016/5/9/11639108/obamka-ice-cream-russia-little-obama

But mexico is a really stupid place, who wouldn't even have toilet paper if it weren't for us, so they get to be a "mental patient" because everyone understands how stupid they are and can't do any better. They will never be covfefe, darwin didn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eagles fan    242

I can't wait for Trump's reaction to this. I think the wall will built built on overdrive now...lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×