Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Seven in 10 Brits support 'world government' to protect humanity from global catastrophes

ESET    1,190

This percentage will rise definitely...

Nearly seven out of 10 people in the UK support the creation of a form of world government that would be able to force countries to deal with major risks facing the world such as climate change and nuclear weapons, according to a major new survey.

And 62 per cent said they considered themselves to be “a global citizen” in addition to being British, which will likely disappoint Theresa May who told the last Conservative conference “if you believe you are a citizen of the world, you’re a citizen of nowhere”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html

Ukshep    17,122
2 minutes ago, ESET said:

Nearly seven out of 10 people in the UK support the creation of a form of world government that would be able to force countries to deal with major risks facing the world such as climate change and nuclear weapons, according to a major new survey.

And 62 per cent said they considered themselves to be “a global citizen” in addition to being British, which will likely disappoint Theresa May who told the last Conservative conference “if you believe you are a citizen of the world, you’re a citizen of nowhere”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html

I'm a Minority as always!

Redorblue    628

The parasites that be are always turning the truth upside down , so in reality we are the Majority.  :-).

apache54    4,165
51 minutes ago, ESET said:

I see the brainwashing has been working over there as well!

Curenado    827

"Nearly seven out of 10 people in the UK"

I think they are counting for **** and calling the stinking **** "people in the UK". But war is what the stupid beasts are there for.

Redorblue    628

Surveys don't represent the truth - just propoganda . People are waking up - we voted Brexit despite the endless brainwashing propaganda  carried out before that vote (and since).

Eagles fan    242

I used to think a world government would be great.....when I was young and stupid. Wake up people! A world government would make Hitler look like a saint!!

Curenado    827

"Orcs in hobbiton" or "goblins of bree" NOPE, no wild imagination or even terry pratchett wrote those edgar allen poe stories.

sybdragon    1,366

Excuse me???? This article is crap.... What is this??? Excuse me???? And I quote... "Support for a supranational organisation was highest in India (84 per cent), China (78 per cent) and South Africa (76 per cent). But this idea was popular across the board with the US on 67 per cent and Germany, which had the lowest figure, on 62 per cent."

Now that's a damn lie right there. Supranational organization, 67% in US and the lowest figure in Germany? Wha???? No frigging way. German's seem to agree with Merkel. The French sure did unless their election was hacked. After all, they learned some lessons from Hillary. They did not think the numbers would show up in the USA. That sneaky little snake, the 'silent voter' that voted for Trump.. And then they had the French election and Macoroony won. But I didn't follow that race that much and Obama did exactly what the Democrats, which he is one of those hypocrites, that did a commercial and told the French people that he backed Macoroony. Now that was blatant as hell interference and I don't give a crap about his excuse of he wasn't in the capacity of a USA official and all that crap. He is an EX-president and he knew his opinion would sway some voters. He damn well knew it and he did it anyway. I didn't see any other country's officials or ex-officials doing that. What did Obama have to do with France? The same thing he had to do with the USA? Be a fraud, a grifter, a conman?

Frigging liars. This author is stupid. I can no longer say they are ignorant or anything like that. They know what they are doing obviously. It's been going on too long. Either they are in a glass bubble that needs to be shattered.... Or they are just plain, ole fashioned STUPID as a STUMP.

What I have noticed is that the poll questions are not asking the correct things. I mean, after all, people would not mind an international body to check things out and all that stuff. And as some people need to be forced to make change... There are a lot of ways to force someone to do what you want and they do not all take violence. Monetary fines do stop people if you have enough people to enforce and arrest people that do not pay. You have to have a way to patrol or 'watch' the areas to catch people doing bad things. I would love for the countries that own the rain forests to protect them. Did y'all know that the USA has rain forests? We do. Ever hear about it or what anyone is doing to protect it?

http://wilderness.org/blog/hidden-treasures-america’s-rainforests 

https://rainforests.pwnet.org/4teachers/background.php

If you ask them if they want an international body to rule over their country.. They would say no... It's all in the context. And this article is twisting it.

As for pulling out of the Paris agreement. I agree with Trump. Completely agree with Trump. What is good for the goose is good for the gander and if no one else has the same rules I have to follow.... I am not following those rules either. I am doing what everyone else is doing or my own thing. You are not going to short change, cheat, screw me like that. Screw them and their little Paris climate agreement.

Blipkints    249

I've wanted to post that song for a while. Cheers.

1/2 a plane crash. f**k em.

And so many more sweet pickings, or as I like to term them, Rock &Roll Big Band!!! Yeaaahhh!!!!!

Good night, I'm going to listen to some.

Delysid    31
2 hours ago, Eagles fan said:

I used to think a world government would be great.....when I was young and stupid. Wake up people! A world government would make Hitler look like a saint!!

Hitler was one of the greatest leaders of all time. Unfortunately the truth has been hidden from the world, and the lies are all anyone knows. I guess it takes away all the guilt about the bad stuff the U.S. did to the German civilians after Germany surrendered.  

Jump To Top