Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

SpaceX launches first recycled supply capsule

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,467

The refurbished Dragon capsule was successfully launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Saturday!

Perched atop a Falcon 9 rocket, the spacecraft soared in to the heavens after being delayed for two days due to thunderstorms in the area.

The successful launch marks another major milestone for SpaceX as this is the first time that a previously used dragon capsule has been sent up to the International Space Station.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/308214/spacex-launches-first-recycled-supply-capsule

Oh a shiny new recycled ship :)  this is a tiny step but helps make space more accessible and the more accessible it is... The sooner people will be either to prove or disprove some of the theories floating around!

• Like 1

RabidWolf    1,023
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Oh a shiny new recycled ship :)  this is a tiny step but helps make space more accessible and the more accessible it is... The sooner people will be either to prove or disprove some of the theories floating around!

lol To hell with proving theories, I just want to get away from all the idiot humans.

Ukshep    14,467
10 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

lol To hell with proving theories, I just want to get away from all the idiot humans.

Oh that will never be possible rabid :D We are like cockroaches... Once we can leave you'll never keep that solitude for long... Well I suppose you can go hang with some aliens... Could be a blast :)