Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

EKG Evidence that Smart Meters Negatively Affect the Human Heart

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,314

There have been numerous whistleblowers to warn of the negative effects of smart meters on human health but perhaps none has been so successful in scientifically proving this claim as Warren Woodward of Sedona, Arizona.

He recently put AMI ‘smart’ meters to the test, and using EKG technology, has proven that smart meters throw the human heart off its balanced beat.

A smart meter digitally sends information about your energy usage to utility companies, ostensibly, so that they can monitor your home remotely.

Aside from giving companies access to a trove of information (which can then be used to manipulate energy prices, etc.), these meters infringe on our privacy, and have been said to cause numerous adverse health conditions.

http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/ekg-evidence-that-smart-meters.html

More weight to add to the facts.... It's time others were made aware of this.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,111
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

There have been numerous whistleblowers to warn of the negative effects of smart meters on human health but perhaps none has been so successful in scientifically proving this claim as Warren Woodward of Sedona, Arizona.

He recently put AMI ‘smart’ meters to the test, and using EKG technology, has proven that smart meters throw the human heart off its balanced beat.

A smart meter digitally sends information about your energy usage to utility companies, ostensibly, so that they can monitor your home remotely.

Aside from giving companies access to a trove of information (which can then be used to manipulate energy prices, etc.), these meters infringe on our privacy, and have been said to cause numerous adverse health conditions.

http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/ekg-evidence-that-smart-meters.html

More weight to add to the facts.... It's time others were made aware of this.....

after the smart meter was added to my location, i started to feel funny at times, after reading some articles on it, i put a shield over mine. built it myself , very easy to do, and after doing so, those funny feelings have gone away, that has been several years ago, the electric company has never said a word either about my cover.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Shadow    11

How did you make the shield?  If you don't mind me asking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,111
33 minutes ago, Shadow said:

How did you make the shield?  If you don't mind me asking...

I used stainless steel screen and made a circle by pulling it tight over a metal 3 lb coffee can and then used a stainless steel clamp around it and then trimmed off the excess, you then can put it over your meter and use the clamp at the back of the meter where the meters mounting band is, as long as you don't have any opening in  the screen it will remove enough waves to make it safe for you. IF this not clear enough there used to be allot of videos on U-tube on making them, some were quite simple others were more complicated, and there are some people who were selling them and you can see the difference before and after as they have a wave meters showing how much was being blocked!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,111
42 minutes ago, Shadow said:

How did you make the shield?  If you don't mind me asking...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

I was lucky to opt out, keep the analog, but I know people who have health issues since they were installed. Billing issues too, one guy had his bill triple. So this is good info thanks Apache 54.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 OdinsEye    81

so i don't have an e-meter on my house, but my nearest neighbor, probably 30ft away from me (through their house) does have one

neighbors were an old chinese couple, man died after 2nd heart attack, woman died of brain aneurism... 

should i cover their e-meter? no one lives there anymore, theoretically its still close enough to cause me harm i would think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,111
3 hours ago, Brio said:

I was lucky to opt out, keep the analog, but I know people who have health issues since they were installed. Billing issues too, one guy had his bill triple. So this is good info thanks Apache 54.

YOUR quite welcome!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,111
9 minutes ago, OdinsEye said:

so i don't have an e-meter on my house, but my nearest neighbor, probably 30ft away from me (through their house) does have one

neighbors were an old chinese couple, man died after 2nd heart attack, woman died of brain aneurism... 

should i cover their e-meter? no one lives there anymore, theoretically its still close enough to cause me harm i would think

I would!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 OdinsEye    81
28 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I would!!

i just checked, looks like i could easily slide shielding behind their box, i'm just gonna fold up some aluminum screening and shove it behind their box... they dont even have power running, so all its doing is sending me EMF radiation..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×