Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Large Winged Humanoid Encountered Again in Lincoln Park, Chicago

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,513

It's BACK! the winged humanoid in chicago...

I received a telephone call at exactly 12:04 AM (Sunday) of a sighting of a 'large man with bat wings' in the 400 block of N. Arlington Place (between N. Clark St. & N. Lakeview Ave.) in the Lincoln Park community of Chicago from 2 individuals...

They both described it as a 7-8 ft solid black humanoid with wide membrane wings, that resembled those of a huge bat. The wing span was at least 12 ft. The head was prominent, and thinner than a human head. The back end of the body tampered to a point. No legs were noticed, but could have been tucked up under the body. The figure was gliding quickly along the length of the street heading east, then suddenly ascended into the night sky. Neither heard any sound. Both witnesses told me that they felt a sense of foreboding and were still terrified almost an hour after the encounter.

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2017/06/large-winged-humanoid-encountered-again.html

"I'm Batman" :batman-banana-smiley-emoticon:    

It really adds to the questions regarding what these things really are.   illusions?  mothmen? aliens of some kind?  demons?  trans-dimensional creatures?  experimental chimeras?  way beyond our understanding?  Raises questions about the nature of reality as perceived by us in general.  So many reports over the years- obviously some are bullshi*, but some are clearly something else entirely.  I think we as human beings may need to eventually unlearn what we assume we have learned to be defined as the absolute pinnacles of truth of everything so that we can expand our knowledge well beyond what is currently known with open minds and a healthy dose of skepticism mixed in for good measure.  

Ukshep    14,513
5 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

"I'm Batman" :batman-banana-smiley-emoticon:    

It really adds to the questions regarding what these things really are.   illusions?  mothmen? aliens of some kind?  demons?  trans-dimensional creatures?  experimental chimeras?  way beyond our understanding?  Raises questions about the nature of reality as perceived by us in general.  So many reports over the years- obviously some are bullshi*, but some are clearly something else entirely.  I think we as human beings may need to eventually unlearn what we assume we have learned to be defined as the absolute pinnacles of truth of everything so that we can expand our knowledge well beyond what is currently known with open minds and a healthy dose of skepticism mixed in for good measure.  

I think there are pockets of these things... Have you seen the movie... Jeruzalem Z? I imagine its those..... which also matches the rise in reported Jerusalem syndrome as of late??

maybe.  no haven't seen it but will check it out.  the fallen ones?  God only knows if this is the last days what will be in store for this world.  

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,513
17 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

maybe.  no haven't seen it but will check it out.  the fallen ones?  God only knows if this is the last days what will be in store for this world.  

Would not be fun that's for sure...