Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

10 STRONGEST Signs of Aliens and Alien Life

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,427

re we alone? It’s a question that many hope to have answered, and some believe they already have the answer to. Some scientists maintain that we will find alien life in the next thirty years, if not sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,149
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

re we alone? It’s a question that many hope to have answered, and some believe they already have the answer to. Some scientists maintain that we will find alien life in the next thirty years, if not sooner.

don't worry the aliens founds us many YEARS AGO!!! and then they modified us!!:nodl:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Broken Cord    382
28 minutes ago, apache54 said:

don't worry the aliens founds us many YEARS AGO!!! and then they modified us!!:nodl:

More like millennium instead of years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,427
28 minutes ago, apache54 said:

don't worry the aliens founds us many YEARS AGO!!! and then they modified us!!:nodl:

We are the aliens possibly. Survivors of the mars cataclysm. O- Blood! Mars Negative. Earth. Positive. | That is of course just a random thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,149
7 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

More like millennium instead of years.

I agree, your correct

but sometimes with certain peoples, years is a easier computation to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,149
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We are the aliens possibly. Survivors of the mars cataclysm. O- Blood! Mars Negative. Earth. Positive. | That is of course just a random thought!

we are something, our DNA shows that we  have been altered and or made so we are who knows what!! also lots of animals on this planet have DNA that shows they were designed as well!

Edited by apache54
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×