Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranulf

London Bar Scene is Faked - Important

Ranulf    66

OK, I think most of you by now have seen the video footage of Police going into a bar and telling everyone to get on the floor.

This is what a serving Met Officer said to me, via text so the sentances were abbreviated :-

"These police officers are not wearing their body cameras which we have to wear ! It's short sleeve shirts yet they wear the long ones rolled up! There is no name badges or shoulder numbers on their met vests or shirts, they are actors !"

I must admit I didn't spot any of this in the video at the time, but I guess it's one of those things that would only get spotted by someone serving and for the rest of us we'd accept it because we wouldn't know any better.

I did have a picture published in the papers from the police bar video but I can't see how to attach a picture.

titanic1    244

Great post, thanks.  It seems these people will do any kind of Helgian response to have more and more control over our lives.

Gold Dust    13

When I saw this video I was concerned ...Why would they keep shouting this....conditioning and set up....Yikes people..

Malevolent    2,815

So much is faked by MSM it is difficult to tell which is which - sometimes the ego of the crisis actors is just too muck and they are ..busted!