Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Video: 120 Women Strip Naked and Screech for No Particular Reason

ESET    1,190

Feminist demonstrators have taken part in a naked flash mob protesting gender-based violence in Argentina’s capital of Buenos Aires.

Displaying a banner that read “Femicide is Genocide,” dozens of women demonstrated on Tuesday in front of three buildings that represent the country’s democratic institutions: the parliament, the presidential palace, Casa Rosada, and Argentina’s highest court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHVbWXlzac

Sky Cat    1,212

Ok, didn't watch the vids and won't.  I was busy having a snack when I opened this page and I was a little :sick: after seeing the thumbnail.

"Screech for No Particular Reason".  Nah, there's a very, very SPECIFIC reason: It's called attention whoring, and the best way to deal with attention whores is to ignore them.

Ukshep    17,093

What the actual f**k.... They actually sounded like monkeys..... Not racial this comment.

Also.... ugh... I removed the embeds on the videos.... no nudity rule.. probably should have just removed them.. but news is news... and Trying to walk the line for you all.

3 hours ago, IRONMAN1959 said:

If you are going to protest, go naked. Just saying.

Better have a good cause I guess.  Don't just want to get arrested for just any old reason.  

Jump To Top