Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Problem. Reaction. Solution. London Terror Attack | It is happening! The Internet must be regulated they say!

Rate this topic

Sky Cat    896

Yup, I saw that coming from a mile away as well.

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,467
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Yup, I saw that coming from a mile away as well.

Gotta give it to the elite. They are working the sheeple well... Hook... Line.... and Sinker!

• Like 3

Sky Cat    896
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Gotta give it to the elite. They are working the sheeple well... Hook... Line.... and Sinker!

Yeah its an old tactic and their most effective one: Herd the sheep through fear.  It works almost every time.  It's more effective these days though because of the indoctrination and MSM brainwashing, dichotomies and doublespeak.

Now, WHAT IF the sheep wake up and have no more fear?  That's TPTBs WORST nightmare!  Let's get those sheep to wake up I say! :nodl:  Just by COP being around it's made a difference.  Now let's multiply that a few more times!

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,467
4 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yeah its an old tactic and their most effective one: Herd the sheep through fear.  It works almost every time.  It's more effective these days though because of the indoctrination and MSM brainwashing, dichotomies and doublespeak.

Now, WHAT IF the sheep wake up and have no more fear?  That's TPTBs WORST nightmare!  Let's get those sheep to wake up I say! :nodl:  Just by COP being around it's made a difference.  Now let's multiply that a few more times!

Sure has hasn't it.... Thanks for the dose of perspective.

The people will be pushed sky cat... And then the rubber band will snap!

Sky Cat    896
28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sure has hasn't it.... Thanks for the dose of perspective.

The people will be pushed sky cat... And then the rubber band will snap!

I think you're right, there's a breaking point and it's not too far off.

Ukshep    14,467
4 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I think you're right, there's a breaking point and it's not too far off.

Yep! I just play the waiting game now....

• Like 1

Zing    716

The elite may get a "reaction" that they did not expect sooner or later.  @Sky Cat  As you say, the breaking point is not too far off.

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,467
8 minutes ago, Zing said:

The elite may get a "reaction" that they did not expect sooner or later.  @Sky Cat  As you say, the breaking point is not too far off.

Oh I'm sure they expect it..... right on path with the agenda :(

Sky Cat    896
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh I'm sure they expect it..... right on path with the agenda :(

Yup, however, where they can make their mistake (quite likely) is in underestimating how people will react and respond.  Often TPTB over-estimate the amount of control they have.  Already they are 'behind schedule' with their NWO plans.  Their shit can easily fall apart and I do suspect that in the long run, at least, it will.

• Like 2

RhetoricalRebel    1,066
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

What are the chances this leads to british citizens and not muslims having our rights taken. Remember... You are an extremist if you read alternative news in their eyes!

Last night I was watching the attack coverage and flipping through the channels ended up on CNN. In 5 minutes there were running an add for upcoming special on pro gun control.

Oh yeah, like that's going to stop ISIS attacks.