Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

What's it going to take Europe?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Condor    839
59 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

The world is in turmoil because of just a few leftist concepts which inevitably will result in flipping the "switch" taking the whole of mankind (that which will remain) back to being savages.

:offtopic:Did you know that your signature is a that of a Commie leftist. 

http://www.creationliberty.com/images/wolf-mlkj04.jpg

It was discovered that in 1961, King hired a former Communist Party insider (Stanley Levison) to serve him as a fund-raiser and ghostwriter (one who writes under another author or speaker's name), and Levison is the true author of the "I Have a Dream" speech. Levison, a white man, was the true decision-maker behind the SCLC and King's crusade, and he was known to be in constant communication with one of the highest ranking members of the KGB:

"Levison met King in the 1950s and subsequently attached himself to King as a personal confidant adviser. At his behest, Dr. King employed Jack O'Dell, a secret member of the Communist Party's governing body, in the SCLC. Levison was regularly dealing with a sophisticated officer of the Soviet intelligence service known as the KGB -- his name, Victor Lessiovsky."
-Ray Wannall, The Real J. Edgar Hoover: For the Record, Turner Publishing Company, 2000, p. 87, ISBN: 9781563115530

and much more @ http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/wolf-mlkj.php

 

 

But yeah, Europa is F.U.B.A.R.'d unless the Visegrad Alliance can pull something off!

 

Hope springs eternal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,141

@Condor  Meh, that may be so, but what is said is true - too many of us simply do or say nothing which makes us (those that say nothing - not those on this forum) sheeple!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    839
10 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

@Condor  Meh, that may be so, but what is said is true - too many of us simply do or say nothing which makes us (those that say nothing - not those on this forum) sheeple!

:beerl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Millevolt    631

Sadly, Once again, its going to take Americans, (you know, the worlds villains) to sacrifice the blood of their children to save the weak of Europe, because not enough of patriotic Europeans are left  to save the REST of Europe, as is evident by the election in the muslim state of "france", you know, the pussies who wait for the rest of the world to save them every time they are in trouble. Hate to break it to you, but most Europeans who actually HAVE a set are so sick and tired of the cuckold ways of the swine, that they either have already, or are planning to move to America, where at lease we still have a means of defending ourselves. Might as well give European authorities a bucket and a mop since all they can ever do is run around and mop up the mess!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Oregonian    260
54 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

@Condor  Meh, that may be so, but what is said is true - too many of us simply do or say nothing which makes us (those that say nothing - not those on this forum) sheeple!

I posted this exact thought to shep over in the attacks thread..

I'm ready and willing and able

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,467
5 hours ago, Malevolent said:

The world is in turmoil because of just a few leftist concepts which inevitably will result in flipping the "switch" taking the whole of mankind (that which will remain) back to being savages.

Concepts created and exacerbated and eventually totally devoid from thee original meaning of words...

Human-rights  -  By its very definition it cannot and should not apply to savages.

Freedom fighter  -  A very convenient deviation caused by substituting the word terrorist with this seemingly noble cause.  

Social upliftment -  An abomination which endeavours to take from the haves and give to the useless lazy have-nots!  Instead of governments creating a thriving economy, they punish those who want to achieve by extorting money (tax) which they then decide to give to people who have no inkling to ever work, spoiled rotten by a leftist government who continuously strip the haves .... A perpetual cycle of destruction.

Emigration  -  Yet another misplaced, misguided and distorted concept.  People should only be allowed to enter a country if they are willing and able to actively assist in generating  or adding to the GDP.  Once found that they cannot or lied in the event they should posthaste be deported back to where the hell they come from.

There are more, but suffice to say that the leftist governments have probably never sat down and read this quote - slowly and with proper understanding - because mostly in the West the opposite is happening!  - It will not end well!

 

An experiment with the above:

 

Bit of truth at the end too..

A government big enough to give you everything is also big enough to take from you everything! Something the left needs to understand!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Bit of truth at the end too..

A government big enough to give you everything is also big enough to take from you everything! Something the left needs to understand!

The left understanding? Wow... will y'all wake me up when this happens? I certainly wouldn't want to miss such a miracle ;)

Have a good'n kind Sir :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,467
8 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

The left understanding? Wow... will y'all wake me up when this happens? I certainly wouldn't want to miss such a miracle ;)

Have a good'n kind Sir :D

hehe I know what you mean. They will awaken. But only once it is too late!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    535
14 hours ago, Millevolt said:

Sadly, Once again, its going to take Americans, (you know, the worlds villains) to sacrifice the blood of their children to save the weak of Europe, because not enough of patriotic Europeans are left  to save the REST of Europe, as is evident by the election in the muslim state of "france", you know, the pussies who wait for the rest of the world to save them every time they are in trouble. Hate to break it to you, but most Europeans who actually HAVE a set are so sick and tired of the cuckold ways of the swine, that they either have already, or are planning to move to America, where at lease we still have a means of defending ourselves. Might as well give European authorities a bucket and a mop since all they can ever do is run around and mop up the mess!

When the time comes, America will be in the same state. In the year 2000, there was only 100,000 muslims in America. By 2008, there was a million muslims in America, and by the end of Obama regime, there is now over 10 million muslims in America.

Add in, domestic blacks, growing number of immigrants from Asia and Latin America, in some way's, we are in worse shape then Europe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,018
13 hours ago, Oregonian said:

I posted this exact thought to shep over in the attacks thread..

I'm ready and willing and able

TBH, at my age, I may not be that able. But by damned, I'm ready and willing to fight and win while teaching tactics to the younger generation!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×