Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

LONDON CITIZENS Had to THROW CHAIRS at Terrorists Because UNARMED POLICE RAN AWAY

CGK    2,586

This is why Americans will never give up their guns! Throwing chairs? I don't think so...Throwing lead is more my style.

Curenado    827

"Police ran away from the attackers, leaving citizens to defend themselves."

Zee bobbies 'ave bekom franch!! 😂😂😡😠

CSB    1,913

Un fricken real ! I will keep my guns

Cinnamon    19,880
1 minute ago, Curenado said:

"Police ran away from the attackers, leaving citizens to defend themselves."

Zee bobbies 'ave bekom franch!! 😂😂😡😠

Nice, after everyone has been stripped of their gun rights and means of self defense. I'm going to start carrying around a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. Like Negan.  After I shoot them I will use the f**king bat. 

Curenado    827
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nice, after everyone has been stripped of their gun rights and means of self defense. I'm going to start carrying around a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. Like Negan.  After I shoot them I will use the f**king bat. 

Go to kung fu school. 

Cinnamon    19,880
3 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Go to kung fu school. 

my friend taught me a few moves, enough to escape, anyway.

Malevolent    2,508

The plan is coming together nicely, meh!  

Over the last year the "plan" has been escalating and gaining momentum, I have sneaky feeling that we will see more and more of this as the NWO plan gains ever more momentum.  I cannot fathom how the left keeps bending backwards in their self-destruction mode.  Surely it is clear for even a wild animal to see that nothing good can come of it - forcing total opposites to assimilate will eventually end in chaos.  

Mixing this radical / fanatical destructive cult with Christian based communities is akin to mixing shit with ice cream - it will do nothing to the shit while it totally fvcksup the ice cream - go figure! 

I am not a student of Edgar Cayce - yet I find some of his predictions, although somewhat vague, very close to modern-day happenings.

“…As is understood by many, in the earth manifestation and the cycle of time much repeats itself …

There are still influences indicated in the lives of groups banded as nations, banded as peoples, still influenced by those happenings.

What then, ye ask, is the influence that makes for this great change that may be expected?

The powers of light and darkness, as then, as sixteen hundred (1600) years before. As in those periods, so today – we find nation against nation; the powers of death, destruction, the wrecking of that which has been and is held near and dear to the hearts of those who have through one form or another set ideals.

These are not to be questioned, in that as may be a helpful force; but what is coming to pass? And how may ye as individuals help? …

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.”
          --  Edgar Cayce reading 3976-26

Then again, I can also see three years into the future! - True, my optometrist said so!  He said I had 2020 vision.. :gsbrnint:

I suppose you do not really have to be a visionary to realise and to see crystal clear that this current shit happening around the world will not end well for the world........that is if you are not a libtard or the closer family libturd! :hide2:

Jump To Top