Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curenado

Working Draft for Petition

Curenado    957

Meinen lawyer is doing some research and will get back to me, after hell has froze over.....to see if I grew anything.

Based on history and current biological conditions, which are more certain but more unknown than political ones, I think the "soft" part of "dire circumstance" exemptions needs to go in place now and people need to be acting on it.

I was looking over the (huge) list of "critical drugs" I might have to make or substitute for and was thinking "shit". I am capable of hundreds of everyday to rare, drugs & nutrients. Most people, unless they are "organic" for a living can do maybe a handful? More if they have clear instructions. I need to produce a more complete grocery & pharmacy NOW and it made me think about regular people trying to have for thier selves what probably won't be there. I don't see anybody else saying anything, so I started working on a petition. Here, I think it will zoom zoom zoom. Numb states, probably not so much. In any case, to wit:

New Mexico Emergency Right to Thrive Act

The Citizens of the State of New Mexico Should be free henceforth from threat or prosecution in the home and farm production and use of any foods, drinks, plants, primary materials or regular products of survival, health and daily living. 
Every person has the God given instinct and basic drive for survival and any betterment of it's conditions. Citizens of New Mexico should have complete health freedom and be safe in thier homes and persons from prosecution regarding what they produce for thier selves, eat, drink and utilize, especially during times of austerity, unrest or threat.
History has taught us vividly that extreme conditions are better navigated and endured with fewer dependents and a majority of prepared people, with a capacity to contribute. History has also shown us repeatedly that unusual times make such temporary exemptions not only logical and reasonable, but also necessary and dire for potentially any and all of the Citizens of New Mexico.
This simple domestic production and use exemption should be made effective immediately for the wellbeing, safety and peace of New Mexico.
-------------------------------------

Is that how one does this sort of thing? What would you add or change? If you think about something similar in your State or have it, let me know?

Uncle Thanky    1,153
1 hour ago, Curenado said:

What would you add or change?

Let's make it for the whole world.

Curenado    957
1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Let's make it for the whole world.

Well, in the States, it comes down to States and in some States, Counties. If people tried to in thier State here and were unsuccessful, it doesn't mean thier County won't. Mixing Ag, Med & Civil law here has to be utterly simple or ends up extremely complex. US people have come to eqaute "complex" with "right, cheating" because our gov has been over run with lawyers.

But it is State entities where each are that they need the exemption of.

Curenado    957

Changed it a bit to include expectation of safety & security in production and use....but I think I'm about to launch it.

New Mexico Emergency Right to Thrive Act

The Citizens of the State of New Mexico Should be free henceforth from threat or prosecution in the home and farm production and use of any foods, drinks, plants, primary materials or regular products of survival, health and daily living. With reasonable safety & security, no citizen should be henceforth challenged regarding home and farm production and domestic use.
Every person has the fundamental, God implanted drive for survival and any possible betterment of it's conditions. Citizens of New Mexico should henceforth have complete health freedom and be safe in thier homes and persons from prosecution regarding what they produce for thier selves, eat, drink and utilize, especially during times of anticipated austerity, unrest or threat, including biological hazards.
History has taught us vividly that extreme conditions are better navigated and endured with fewer dependents and a majority of prepared people, with a capacity to contribute. History has also shown us repeatedly that unusual times make such temporary exemptions not only logical and reasonable, but also necessary and dire for potentially any and all of the Citizens of New Mexico.
This simple domestic production and use exemption should be made effective immediately for the wellbeing, safety and peace of New Mexico.