Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Trump has filed for an extension of his 2016 tax return

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

President Donald Trump has filed for an extension of his 2016 taxes, a White House official told CNN. 

The news was first reported by NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. 

Trump previously refused to release his tax returns, saying he couldn't because he was under audit. 

WhiteHorse    490

And that's newsworthy how? 

Breaking News: This just in; Trump Farted and its smells like success, stay tuned for further updates. 

• Like 2

Cinnamon    16,288
14 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

And that's newsworthy how? 

Breaking News: This just in; Trump Farted and its smells like success, stay tuned for further updates. 

To show how petty the news is. I've filed for extensions before because I couldn't get my stuff together. It's a right we all have, you can go to August and extend again until October. I don't think they hardly ever deny that second extension to anyone, but they can, the first one is automatic ok. However, we're supposed to file that extension before April 15.  He'll pay a fine for that? Failure to file? I would have to. He can afford the fine, I can't. lol

CGK    2,266

COVFEFE..now that is some real news!

Trumps tax return? I don't care. I want to see the Clinton hit list and a map to where all the bodies are buried. And Obama's birth certificate! ha ha