Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Did the Clinton Campaign Unmask and Kill Trump Supporters? [video] { IMPORTANT }

marlowe    1,748

Did the Clinton Campaign Unmask and Kill Trump Supporters? [video]

_ { You can go to the 6: 45 mark and listen to the 13 minute mark if interested,,,,

I listened very carefully and on the surface it sounds like they were planning to kill

"thought leaders" supporting Trump........This is not a joke,  when I went to the original source

I was blocked >>>>

You can also read the article referenced here:

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/hillary-campaign-unmasked-and-killed-trump-supporters         

****************************************************************************************

That is a serious question and not designed to get clicks or views.

The video below appears to explain behind-the-scenes election tactics in the Clinton camp that they never intended to be known, achieved via hacking.

If this information is true, it takes the strategy used to win the “election” to a whole new level and would be highly incriminating of these people for treason.

Curenado    943

They have been killing intelligenci since sotero took office, using some as covers to fraud up money out of the gov.

marlowe    1,748

at the 12:25 mark this question is asked

"  Do you know what Brock is going to do with these people ,? I kinda want to know .

Answer "  Google  SETH RICH and  shut up about it ,."

:scream1:

Ukshep    19,876
2 hours ago, marlowe said:

at the 12:25 mark this question is asked

"  Do you know what Brock is going to do with these people ,? I kinda want to know .

Answer "  Google  SETH RICH and  shut up about it ,."

:scream1:

Erm what???

marlowe    1,748
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Erm what???

I listened to the whole thing.......They asked permission from somebody higher up and got it.......Basically they

wanted to kill pro Trump internet bloggers......One of them knew Hillary was going to lose the election if 

they couldn't turn it around.....Even weirder when I went to the source site the screen kept messing up so I couldn't scroll down to read it.......That is a clear sign

they want to bury this story.........The idea is if Hilary

lost the election they were in serious trouble........& NOW it looks like the tables are turning against Hillary

and Obama.....& everyone in between....

I realize this is hard to believe but these DNC / Hillary operatives were  desperate .