Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

CERN admits thier real Mission THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Cinnamon    19,905

Check out the agenda of this talk. 

Past building blocks of the future. They have a bunch of streets named after physcists etc. They're giving respect to people who came from the past. 

They're going to rip the veil between humans and the spiritual world. And they want to create life. Nutrino goes thru the atlas detector without being seen. 

Create through cern visitors from the future. 

Particle physics done in 2061. They're using Dwave to communicate with fallen angels that built the tower of babel. 

Building the Stairway to Heaven. 

References alice in wonderland.. rabbit hole. 

Why are they building a timeline from the first accelerator until now: mission accomplished?  Ready to flip the switch?  Is this why CERN rep is at Bilderberg?  

Hear Stairway to Heaven played backward. 

They use art to cover up what they are doing and also to show us what they are doing. Other dimensions are shown in artwork. 

Photographs contain OTHER WORLDS. A ladder that goes to heaven. << Cern lecturer says this! And reflections in the grass. Whoa!  Shows the devotion of everyone who works at CERN. Chemtrails are part of this. 

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. << lecturer actually says this! EEPS of the highest order! 

Rushed transcript I wrote as watching this.

apache54    4,159
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Check out the agenda of this talk. 

Past building blocks of the future. They have a bunch of streets named after physcists etc. They're giving respect to people who came from the past. 

They're going to rip the veil between humans and the spiritual world. And they want to create life. Nutrino goes thru the atlas detector without being seen. 

Create through cern visitors from the future. 

Particle physics done in 2061. They're using Dwave to communicate with fallen angels that built the tower of babel. 

Building the Stairway to Heaven. 

References alice in wonderland.. rabbit hole. 

Why are they building a timeline from the first accelerator until now: mission accomplished?  Ready to flip the switch?  Is this why CERN rep is at Bilderberg?  

Hear Stairway to Heaven played backward. 

They use art to cover up what they are doing and also to show us what they are doing. Other dimensions are shown in artwork. 

Photographs contain OTHER WORLDS. A ladder that goes to heaven. << Cern lecturer says this! And reflections in the grass. Whoa!  Shows the devotion of everyone who works at CERN. Chemtrails are part of this. 

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. << lecturer actually says this! EEPS of the highest order! 

Rushed transcript I wrote as watching this.

maybe this is why some world leaders are doing things are just plain stupid!!

YourMom2    1,354

Arthur C. Clarke was a fan of the elevator...much faster than stairs.

Cryptic Mole    4,018

May I add some useful information to your thread, @Cinnamon ? I sent you a PM some days back which actually ties right into all of this, but I'll just post a few things that may seem unrelated.

Tower of Babel: Do Angels with an average IQ of 1000-1200 really need to build a tower to reach God (in the Heavens?) Only uneducated and stupid people would think like that and yet, someone did it, but what's the actual truth behind it? Google 'Tower of Babel Dark side of the Moon'. It is estimated to be 12-24 miles high. Would anyone really believe that it was built by primitive people? Nor the fallen angels or even the Nephilim who also have very high IQ's of around 600. Look at the images of it on google. See if you can also spot the faces that make up the surface of the moon. You would normally need special equipment to see them, but every now and then, the curtain gets intentionally lifted a bit for you to get a quick glimpse. Am I just a raving 'LUNA-Tic'??? Well, according to my signature, yes, I am!

Take a look at the 'REAL' Luna surface image and tell me what you see? http://news2mail.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2010_10_26_luna6.jpg Oh shit, is that what you think it is? Yes, it most certainly is!

Been talking for many years about Time Travel and something called 'Cyclotronic Matter Splicer' that I've learned about many years ago. It's an offshoot of your CERN Collider story and we can maybe readjust that date a bit from their 2061 to my date of 2063. Do 2 years really make any difference when it comes to Time Travel? Yes, it certainly does right down to the (.23 Second Hypothesis.) Don't forget that little (.) dot if you research it. Me and Guitar Doc spoke about this before.

If allowed, see this post from another forum from 2014 post number 846 from thread titled 'cryptic mole, are you still here' at Luna-tic-out-post. I cant place the link here. I'll just post what it says:

Learn a secret I have always known:
49 years and counting down: Cyclotronic Matter Splicer. It will be an offshoot from the Cyclotron atom smasher which is capable of creating black holes, but the cyclotronic matter splicer is able to create something similar... a worm hole in time and space.
Even though it has not been invented yet, it has been in use because it arrived from the future.
You are already living in the past!

Condor    916
2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

May I add some useful information to your thread, @Cinnamon ? I sent you a PM some days back which actually ties right into all of this, but I'll just post a few things that may seem unrelated.

Tower of Babel: Do Angels with an average IQ of 1000-1200 really need to build a tower to reach God (in the Heavens?) Only uneducated and stupid people would think like that and yet, someone did it, but what's the actual truth behind it? Google 'Tower of Babel Dark side of the Moon'. It is estimated to be 12-24 miles high. Would anyone really believe that it was built by primitive people? Nor the fallen angels or even the Nephilim who also have very high IQ's of around 600. Look at the images of it on google. See if you can also spot the faces that make up the surface of the moon. You would normally need special equipment to see them, but every now and then, the curtain gets intentionally lifted a bit for you to get a quick glimpse. Am I just a raving 'LUNA-Tic'??? Well, according to my signature, yes, I am!

Take a look at the 'REAL' Luna surface image and tell me what you see? http://news2mail.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2010_10_26_luna6.jpg Oh shit, is that what you think it is? Yes, it most certainly is!

Been talking for many years about Time Travel and something called 'Cyclotronic Matter Splicer' that I've learned about many years ago. It's an offshoot of your CERN Collider story and we can maybe readjust that date a bit from their 2061 to my date of 2063. Do 2 years really make any difference when it comes to Time Travel? Yes, it certainly does right down to the (.23 Second Hypothesis.) Don't forget that little (.) dot if you research it. Me and Guitar Doc spoke about this before.

If allowed, see this post from another forum from 2014 post number 846 from thread titled 'cryptic mole, are you still here' at Luna-tic-out-post. I cant place the link here. I'll just post what it says:

Learn a secret I have always known:
49 years and counting down: Cyclotronic Matter Splicer. It will be an offshoot from the Cyclotron atom smasher which is capable of creating black holes, but the cyclotronic matter splicer is able to create something similar... a worm hole in time and space.
Even though it has not been invented yet, it has been in use because it arrived from the future.
You are already living in the past!

What "use" does this have? 

Arbitrary IQ of inter-dimensional beings.

A tower and pyramids on the moon.

Now time travel?  How does this fit into all things?

2061-63 what happens?

:blink:

sybdragon    1,363

CERN is interesting ain't it? When I first started investigating it... I was so lost.. Who learns physics? Physics?? I do not recall that being a class you could take in high school. And in college... well, who take physics in college if they are not going for a physics degree? It is a lot of sci fi stuff in physics. :gsbrnint:  I did a lot of reading and looking at vids on physics. And do not ask me about any of the formulas, math, whatever they call that mess they write out. Looks greek to me. :gsbrnint:  I had to learn the lingo anyway and what it all meant and this physics stuff is out there. CERN is out there. Quantum computers. Quantum physics is a trip. No acid needed. :gsbrnint:

I am of the camp that believes that this has religion wrote all over it. Yes, this is the Tower of Babel to me. ;) 

Just got back from my monthly shopping and I am tired. Moving around 500lbs of chicken, cat, dog food and cat litter is killing me. And I have no idea what 30 12pks of soda weigh but it's heavy. And that's just some of what I pick up as I also grocery shop and get tobacco and tubes for the month. I am getting old. Shopping never used to wear me out like this when I was younger. I am too tired to think even or I would be all over this subject. Tomorrow... Sorry Cinn, can discuss tomorrow when I can get the brain in gear. It wants to be numb right now.. It's amazing how the brain goes blank when the body is tired. That mind/body connection? Between kittens, cat fights, and shopping.... Give me time, I might get a second wind tonight but right now, I just got home and put up chickens and feed everything and still got 3 cats to move into the house they live in for the night. I can not move right now, the cats will wait for a little while. Dinner is going to be crackers and crab dip. ;) 

Siddrix    877

Angel Tech?

Trying to regain what was once stripped away from them...

A backdoor into the Angelic Realm...

A coming war in the Heavens?

Jump To Top