Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pancakes

Tennessee convenience store offering a $50,000 reward for Kathy Griffin's head 'delivered'

Pancakes    57

Tennessee convenience store draws controversy for offering a $50,000 reward for Kathy Griffin's head 'delivered'

The sign on the store in Nashville, Tennessee read: '$50,000 reward for Kathy Griffin's head delivered'

A driver passing by snapped a picture and emailed his local paper

'I know this seems like a bad joke, but is this legal?' he wrote 

The business owners were reacting to Kathy Griffin's controversial picture which she appeared to be holding Trump's severed head

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569250/Gas-station-offers-50-000-reward-Kathy-Griffin-s-head.html

apache54    4,163
1 hour ago, Pancakes said:

Tennessee convenience store draws controversy for offering a $50,000 reward for Kathy Griffin's head 'delivered'

The sign on the store in Nashville, Tennessee read: '$50,000 reward for Kathy Griffin's head delivered'

The business owners were reacting to Kathy Griffin's controversial picture which she appeared to be holding Trump's severed head

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569250/Gas-station-offers-50-000-reward-Kathy-Griffin-s-head.html

i am sure ISIS could perform the task!!!:nodl:

YourMom2    1,354

Let's bring back public hangings and guillotines. I'd love to see Hilary in a pillory. :nodl:

apache54    4,163
30 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Let's bring back public hangings and guillotines. I'd love to see Hilary in a pillory. :nodl:

:goodpost:========:iagree:==========and I'll drink to that!!  :beerl:

kbet    795

Ehh, they should  of put "JKing" at the end, as there is people stupid enough to try and carry it out.

Curenado    827
40 minutes ago, kbet said:

Ehh, they should  of put "JKing" at the end, as there is people stupid enough to try and carry it out.

It's the South. There are tons of people who wouldn't mind to "carry it out". That joke is soooo different to a not-southern person. (They better have that dam money, if somebody goes to all that trouble bringing that gorgon head clear to TN!)

JSamson7    2
5 hours ago, kbet said:

There "are" people... Those saying all Southerners are dumb (especially my home state of Tennessee) need a reality check. At the risk of sounding cocky, I'd venture that I'm smarter than 99% of the posters on this forum yet I am from/live in TN. I have no issues having an intelliget conversation with some of the brightest minds in the world even if my accent has a slight hint of a southern twang.... Believe it or not, Huntsville (Alabama) has more PhD's and "smart folks" per capita than almost every metropolitan city on the planet yet is surrounded by tons of redneck hillbillies.

Ukshep    17,093
14 hours ago, Pancakes said:

Wait... are they wanting the head she used or her actual head?

Jump To Top