Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

Bill Maher’s “N-bomb” punchline triggers wave of online outrage

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

US political satire show host Bill Maher has well and truly put his foot in it after casually dropping the “N-bomb” on his show Real Time in a cringe-inducing failed punchline.

Needless to say, the online backlash has been swift and relentless.

YourMom2    1,353

So, he admitted he was a slave? Chained to the network lol

• Like 3

Uncle Thanky    691
2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

So, he admitted he was a slave? Chained to the network lol

At least he knows.

Cinnamon    16,274
8 minutes ago, Projectlunar said:

Never cared for bill, not surprised by his choice of words.

He's not funny. 

• Like 1

CGK    2,266

N-bomb? Can someone please give me a list of words that we CAN say now because Im sure the list will be way shorter than what we CAN'T say.

Im so confused as to what words are right and what are wrong in this crazy world we live in today.

Take fag for example. Back in the day a fag was a cigarette in in London, but a fag in the US was a queer. Then a fag became gay, that became LGBT, that became a protected class.

I guess I should just learn sign language and talk with my hands. I do know one sign that crosses all language barriers.It has something to do with a middle finger.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CGK said:

N-bomb? Can someone please give me a list of words that we CAN say now because Im sure the list will be way shorter than what we CAN'T say.

Im so confused as to what words are right and what are wrong in this crazy world we live in today.

Take fag for example. Back in the day a fag was a cigarette in in London, but a fag in the US was a queer. Then a fag became gay, that became LGBT, that became a protected class.

I guess I should just learn sign language and talk with my hands. I do know one sign that crosses all language barriers.It has something to do with a middle finger.

Then n word was wrong then and it's wrong today.