Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

UNITED YET AGAIN..

COBO Member    3,350

United Airlines faces $435,000 fine for flying plane that FAA says wasn’t ‘airworthy’

The plane made 23 domestic and international flights during that time, the FAA asserted. Two of those came were after the agency told United it needed to inspect the plane.

http://www.airlive.net/news-united-airlines-faces-435000-fine-for-flying-plane-that-faa-says-wasnt-airworthy/

LuckyBolt    1,314

The continual efforts to consolidate the airline industry is in full effect.  I see a plan to regulate them more and turn it into a state run category.

I'd be interested to learn which airlines the elites have more of their money tied up.  I'm guessing SW, since we don't hear too much about them in the news.

ESET    1,226

For me is very significant that one of the participants of today´s Bilderberg meeting is Ryan Air CEO

apache54    4,909
9 minutes ago, ESET said:

For me is very significant that one of the participants of today´s Bilderberg meeting is Ryan Air CEO

that's interesting to me as well!

COBO Member    3,350
44 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

The continual efforts to consolidate the airline industry is in full effect.  I see a plan to regulate them more and turn it into a state run category.

I'd be interested to learn which airlines the elites have more of their money tied up.  I'm guessing SW, since we don't hear too much about them in the news.

Even though airlines (both pax and cargo) have a ton of hoops to jump through for the FAA, keep in mind the plethora of contractors that don't fall under that umbrella.

Let's say a cleaning crew does a half-assed job and somehow misses a screw that ends up jamming the yoke(steering wheel) pedestal. Yes...theoretically a safety of flight issue that could be catastrophic!