Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Why I Converted to Islam

ESET    1,190

These four people share what it’s like to be a Muslim convert in 2017.

spEKtre    109

I'm not going to watch this video as Bill Warner has my vote for his version of Islam but I will say this...Islam is a parasitical ideology that infects its host's mind and the only cure is death. The West is at war and one day people will wake up to the fact Islam is invading the planet as it only knows how...through Jihad and violence.

Condor    916
1 hour ago, spEKtre said:

I'm not going to watch this video as Bill Warner has my vote for his version of Islam but I will say this...Islam is a parasitical ideology that infects its host's mind and the only cure is JESUS. The West is at war and one day people will wake up to the fact Islam is invading the planet as it only knows how...through Jihad and violence.

Or are you going to say the same about me?  :gsbrnint:

Condor    916
9 hours ago, ESET said:

Okay so there was nothing of substance whatsoever.  It was all "I feel like it's right" with no mention of Mohammad, the Koran's teachings or anything at all really! 

Seems they just wanted to be a part of something as organized Christianity is mostly a farce and hypocritical, except the SDA's IMO (I am not one). 

Derp.

CSB    1,917

I wont join any club religious or political in this way I be able to keep my critical thinking intact

Cinnamon    19,948
12 hours ago, ESET said:

Give them some FGM and see how f**king great it is. 

Cinnamon    19,948
2 hours ago, Condor said:

Or are you going to say the same about me?  :gsbrnint:

You'll be the Headless Horseman if you try converting them. Good luck with that. 

Condor    916
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You'll be the Headless Horseman if you try converting them. Good luck with that. 

Not a subscriber to luck. ;)

I would defend myself physically don't get me wrong, but I am also aware of the persecution, the narrow road and the cares of this life. 

I get triggered when people call for death of any form.  :D

Well maybe Soros, Clintons & Kanye West.  :nukeanimated:

CGK    2,586

I didn't watch the video but I can tell you why as a woman I would NEVER convert to Islam.

1) I want to be the ONLY wife! Not one of 4.

2) I am not praying 5 times a day. And I am not getting on my knees to pray at sunrise. The only way I'm getting on my knees at sunrise if I'm hung over the coffee pot is on the floor.

3) I work damn hard to keep my body in shape and have no intentions of covering it up with a burka.

4) Its bullshit that when you die the guys get a butt load of virgins but the women get nothing. I want 72 Chippendale dancers when I die.

Screw that religion. Im happy with being a Catholic. At least we can drink, play bingo and report in on Sunday.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889
5 minutes ago, CGK said:

4) Its bullshit that when you die the guys get a but load of virgins but the women get nothing. I want 72 Chippendale dancers when I die.

Screw that religion. Im happy with being a Catholic. At least we can drink, play bingo and report in on Sunday.

LOL - I :heart: ya @CGK - hahahhaha chippendale dancers...

roamer    856

The "divide and conquer" strategy is in full swing and too many people don't see it. As the saying goes: "By way of deception thou shalt do war."

Jump To Top